1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Robby Bobby is a nice guy

Discussion in 'General' started by fullmetalF4i, Nov 16, 2014.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Sweety pie? Is that Southern talk for "the butt"?

2. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

No French fry, it's not.

It meant Lora loves me and we have a connection and we have to get Broome out of the equation!

I really want a grom

3. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

I think he meant to say "sweaty pie" ... Hole. He must've been quick to get there before Broome could Honda polish that thing clean. :Poke:

4. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Pics of the Ebola? :Poke:

5. fullmetalF4i

fullmetalF4i C. Lee #826

Honestly, I just thought he was confrontational from his arguments with Visladog in the Herrin thread and letting his feelings be known with other people when buttons get pushed. Figured he would be brash and cocky.
    So when he got up at the rider's meeting sunday and was talking about the Sweat Hogg GP I thought, "so thats Robby Bobby... Weird, I thought that someone would have tried to punch him by now..." He didn't come off as the high and mighty "I'm a pro-racer/run a race team so you dont know jack" persona that I've seen on here when someone expresses an opinion. Just came across like the rest of us there. Stoked to have a place to ride supermoto and happy to lend a hand (which Ive found is most racers in 3d).

As for the fight, I don't have the whole story as I was watching the race from the center of the fan area. The one rider over shot a double by quite a bit and came into a berm way too hot where the leader was and just ass packed him. He walked away and didnt finish the race while the leader fought to get his bike back up from under the other and then went on to finish 5th. (Robby Bobby also pushed the crashed bike back to the pits because the other guy just left it laying there...) For some reason when he got back to the pits the guy who overshot the jump got into this face and wanted to give him the whatfor.

6. Robby-Bobby

Full disclosure: OP is like 6'8 and built like a Sherman tank.

I was on my best behavior:)

7. Wow. :crackup:

When do you plan on informing her of this "connection"? :D

8. Robby-Bobby

Lmfao. I don't think she knows about it:/

9. El Cubano

El Cubano Truth Bomber

Whoever that guy was, I can assure you that was not Robby Bobby..I heard there was a circus in town and there was a "performer" that escaped so he could race SUMOs. He was described as short and obnoxious,that can be the only explanation.

10. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

No, that's DaveK you're thinking of...