1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Road rage incident; both suspects shoot each other's daughter instead

Discussion in 'General' started by DmanSlam, Oct 10, 2022.

1. DmanSlam

DmanSlam Well-Known Member

This is more an incident of stupidity with the Dads setting a bad, near-fatal example for each of their daughters. :mad:

Dad-1, 35, and Dad-2, 43, were both arrested in a “cat and mouse” road rage incident, according to Nassau County Sheriff arrest reports.
    Both suspects called 911 for the same scenarios. Both of their daughters had been shot (each one by the DAD in the OTHER vehicle) after both suspects started to brake check each other and yell at each other from their cars.

Both drivers were arrested and sent to Nassau County Detention Facility.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/two-suspects-involved-road-rage-172358675.html

2. BigBird

BigBird blah

Florida be floriduh

kirk erlinger, R Acree and cpettit like this.
  3. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Shouldn't this just go into the Bizarre Florida thread? Although I have to admit, that is a lot of stupid even for Floriduh.

R Acree and BigBird like this.
  4. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Put em in a cell together and let em work it out.

5. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

A better idea.

6. evakat

evakat Well-Known Member

2 men enter... 1 man leaves... THUNDERDOME!!!

BigBird likes this.
  7. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Oh, no... Neither of them is leaving on foot. It's just a question of how does the first one assume room temperature. The second gets a. 25 slug behind the left ear.

evakat and CBRRRRR999 like this.
  8. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

They should both be fed to the Gators at GatorLand or GatorWorld.

BigBird and Boman Forklift like this.
  9. drop

drop Well-Known Member

And no they are both being charged for attempted murder

BigBird likes this.
  10. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

As well the stupid fucks should be.

BigBird likes this.
  11. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

Jesus. If you shot my daughter, they wouldn't be arresting me for attempted murder. And, frankly, likewise if I shot your daughter, they wouldn't have to arrest me; I'd already be atoning to God.

12. CBRRRRR999

CBRRRRR999 Well-Known Member

Hillbilly heaven out that way. Nassau goes from Ritz Carlton to Ritz cracker soon as you cross the bridge.

DJ Baker, Razr and Motofun352 like this.
  13. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

Being a newer dad to a daughter and another on the way, I’ve thought way too many times about how much prison time I’d do if someone fucked with one of them. And also wondering why it’s not legal for a dad to do whatever he wanted to someone who laid a finger on their kid.

cav115, BigBird, rd400racer and 2 others like this.
  14. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

I don’t even carry. If I did, and got into some brake check game where someone shot my daughter or wife, I’m pretty certain I would lose the ability to stay calm and rational and would try to kill him. I know I would end up in prison for a very long time.

cav115, cha0s#242, BigBird and 3 others like this.
  15. Boman Forklift

For some reason this got me thinking about being able to stay in control or losing control.

We moved into our current neighborhood in 95. Sometime within the first 5 years, we were at a pool party with 5-10 couples. We would have all been in our early to mid 30’s. Drinks are flowing and one of the husbands, grabs my wife’s ass while she is in the jacuzzi or pool, I don’t recall.

IMO, back then my wife had the best figure ever and was also very beautiful. No reason is good to touch another woman without permission, but this guy’s wife was a model, won Miss Venezuela, and competed in Miss Universe. She didn’t have as good of a figure, but she is beautiful.

Anyway, I didn’t see it happen, and my wife didn’t tell me until later that night after we left. Obviously, I was pissed off, but she didn’t want to make a scene and she isn’t a drama queen. I don’t know what would have happened, he was bigger then me so I probably would have gotten beat up. Lolol.

We did see that couple a few times after that, in group gatherings, and I never brought it up, since my wife didn’t want me to. The other couple divorced at least 10 years ago.

Boom likes this.
  16. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Since the statute of limitations is way past.....In 1973 I got a phone call (you remember those things with wires and dials???). Anyways my girl friend was clerking in a drug store at night and the part-time manager cornered her and tried to get his way. She escaped and called me at school, 60 miles away. I hitchhiked all the way there...At night. Went into the store, got that pervert by the shirt collar, yanked him over the counter and onto the floor. I was going to flatten his face but for some reason I didn't, I just threatened him. The other clerk goes running out of the store thinking a mad man just got there. She knew me a little but didn't know the whole story. I met her outside and filled her in on the pervert. Anyways the owner calls my girl friend at home later that night and is going to call the police on me. I tell him it's a good idea that way I can tell everybody in town about his dirty little secrets. Never did hear from the police.
    The moral of this diatribe is I never let my temper out again. In the short term, OH YEAH....but afterwards????

RichB and Boman Forklift like this.
  17. GixxerJohn011

GixxerJohn011 Well-Known Member

When I started carrying I actually calmed down quite a bit and let a lot more things go, hell I rarely use my horn anymore. I’d hate to be on the stand staring at a jury and have to say that I shot somebody because they cut me off.

DmanSlam, Sudowoodo, BigBird and 2 others like this.
  18. CBRRRRR999

CBRRRRR999 Well-Known Member

The second guy to shoot may have a chance to walk. He could argue he was " defending " himself. Hopefully they both are out of circulation for a while.

BigBird likes this.
  19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I liked the story, but it was damned anticlimactic if you ask me.:beer:

ClemsonsR6 and cav115 like this.
  20. Boman Forklift

Yea I’m sure if she told me that night you would have enjoyed the ending much more, whatever it was, however, I might not have. :crackup: