1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Road Racers Drag racing their bikes

Discussion in 'General' started by QuickChic, Sep 17, 2004.

1. QuickChic

QuickChic Active Member

Hmmm, I can't remember the bike... Oh so you are the one who hangs under the trees in that driveway:D

Yea I know not to speed through there, my mom is a Metro Cop so I know my limits ha!
    If you see me wave, turn the lights on or something!

Karme

2. NinerPilot

NinerPilot Well-Known Member

Thats it... Next time your getting stopped... ;) I thought I had seen a Metro car in one of your pictures.
    Stay Safe,
    Chris

3. gsxr400 racer

gsxr400 racer IMPORT

YEA! I DIDNT MAKE IT TO FAR EITHER , SOME BIG BOOTY GIRLS UPIN THEIR !:beer:

4. Don_728

Don_728 The dog made me do it!

:D LMAO

5. QuickChic

QuickChic Active Member

I will be looking for ya!;)

6. ßlade

ßlade Well-Known Member

I was #747, silver honda up there a few weeks ago. Not too many draggers have much to say to me...I'm not up there to dial in my times that's for sure. Just trying to be the holeshot king at the real races. :Poke:

I kinda hate going to the hill cause you might get 1 run per hour....I use to hit Crossville and run until I was burnt out....not as many cars or bikes and the track isn't as slick/dirty as the Hill on Tuesdays.

Speaking of funny...what's a drag racer doing here on the wera boards?

7. gsxr400 racer

gsxr400 racer IMPORT

DRAG RACER HERE?

:clap: LEARNING HOW TO GO AROUND A FEW CORNERS DIDNT YA READ THE THREAD:D

8. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

phew!:D

9. Hendo

Hendo V Card Puncher

Welcome QuickChick,

Don't worry, these guys are harmless. They just talk the talk. Welcome to the BBS, it is all down hill from here.

10. RacerGirl117

RacerGirl117 Well-Known Member

Karme,

If you love your skin you really should think about wearing more than a pair of jeans if you're drag racing that ZX. :D ;)

Oh, and watch out for putter. Well, actually, you might be okay. He really only seems to hit on married women. ;)

11. QuickChic

QuickChic Active Member

Yea I know I should wear the leathers, I have some I wear at real races, not the test n tune. I am a bad girl! HA! But I should wear them alllll the time.

Actually I do know how to hit the corners, I corner chased for about 6 years then these last 2 I started drag racing, I did do the track day things too, but sold the ZX7.....

I will have me another bike for the track. Wera94, Ghetto Custom & few others have seen me in the curves, Ghetto Custom is the one who got me into bikes like 8 years ago......

Had a Can of Tuna OUCH!!!!
    Then the F3, zx7R & now the 12R.

Ya'll will see me back in the corners I promise.:D

Last edited: Sep 17, 2004
  12. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Naw, back when he was still a heathen yankee, Sadowski used to race at New England Dragway to fine tune his launches.