1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Road Atlanta Oct. - Roll Call

Discussion in 'General' started by Gorilla George, Aug 28, 2013.

1. It's on bitches. :D

I know it is a month away, but it is the next race on the SE schedule and im pumped as hell already (NOLA is in there somewhere, but coonass racers don't count). :crackup:

Who's gonna be there?

Im in for MW-Solo, C-SS, C-SB, B-SS and B-SB on the R6...and then HW-Solo, A-SS, A-SB and F1 on the RSV4. :clap:

2. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

What's wrong with you.

3. How did i KNOW that was coming? :crackup: :crackup:

I actually thought about it as i was making this thread. I thought "Eddie is gonna be like.....". :D

4. Cajun Kid

Cajun Kid Well-Known Member

Err Body Knows Dat coonass lives at Roebling, and will crush dat azz!

;)

5. dickie doo

dickie doo Well-Known Member

In for all C races, and a B or 2.

6. Brett A

Brett A Well-Known Member

In for A races.

7. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

in for back marking all races I enter. :crackup:

neverbeentoroadatlantabefore :wow:

8. crazywolf450r

crazywolf450r Well-Known Member

In. I suck at road A.

9. I will be right there with you. :D

Having not raced in like 8 months, I know i will be way off pace. Instead of setting myself up for disappointment, I am going into the weekend expecting to be way off pace and just hoping to get within 2sec of my normal pace by the time the weekend is over. Im hoping to get the cobwebs out in the Solo's, then maybe be able to mix it up a lil in the Sprints on Sunday. At least then i wont go into the GNF having to basically start from scratch on the season.

Mongo, is there a practice day on Friday? I see the event is listed as 4th-6th but there isnt an Endurance race.

10. DaveB

DaveB Just Riding Around

Not enough bandwidth or database space to document everything! :Poke:

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Big bike practice day, Vintage bike racing day. I think. Hell I don't know. Haven't gotten to that one yet, sorting out Summit and trying to figure out if we'll have sidecars first.

Which is why even though other orgs may have their schedules up all year, I prefer to wait and put one up that is accurate and not change things drastically because we either found a better race order or could do something cool like add the hacks.

12. :up:

A big bike practice day would be on time.

13. Wait for it...

:moon:

14. DaveB

DaveB Just Riding Around

I didn't have to wait for it, I knew it was coming. You are nothing but predictable!

15. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

BeaveRun is next weekend. You coming up or what? You still haven't made the trip out this way, ya know.

<cue the excuses>

:)

16. Huey130

Huey130 Chief wrench thrower

In for the old man class! Maybe a C stupidstock.

Please, PLEASE, PLEASE pre-order your VP fuel. We have limited space and bring extra but unfortunately some people still get caught short. Marietta Motorsports 770.425.5252
    You can pay at the track but at least give us a heads up so we can put your name on the pail.

17. See, what had happened......

:D

I do have a good excuse this time; im in Angola.

18. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

I confirmed this with Lora. Okay fine, you're off the hook.

Angola .. seriously.

19. Im at work and the phones suck. But will you put me down for 4-5 cans of U4.4?

20. I would rather be heading up that way, but for some reason I didn't win the lottery while I was home. :down: