1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Road America - MotoAmerica Round 4

Discussion in 'General' started by grasshopper, May 21, 2019.

1. zamboiv

zamboiv Well-Known Member

Weather looks perfect.

2. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I keep thinking y'all are talking about Aussie Dave :D

4. drop

drop Well-Known Member

Lol at gillum throwing his hands up crying.

5. Hoffman900

Hoffman900 Well-Known Member

I don't think I've ever seen anyone so bothered by a rider. Misplaced mancrush?

Good on Team M4 with two front running riders this year.

zamboiv likes this.
  6. zamboiv

That was a great race. Clean, fast, no crashes and the 17yo SDK being patient was awesome to watch.

Peter Hively and Hoffman900 like this.
  7. drop

drop Well-Known Member

Nope
    Don't like ones who feel entitled and they are only ones important.

8. Hoffman900

Then you saw the big fist bump and shaking of the thumbs up between him and Bobby after? Dude, it's racing. Go to your local karting place and watch all the Joe Schmo's throwing their hands up at each other, and guess what? They all suck.

9. drop

drop Well-Known Member

Rewatch him whining about "Bobby breaking the draft". They show him doing it many times.

10. Hoffman900

I saw, then he chilled out like 5 seconds after crossing the finish line. Herrin threw his hands up at Toni, even though he left the door open and then blew it going into Canada Corner on his own. Where are your posts on that?

11. Hoffman900

Watching Josh vs Toni last year, I wondered how much of the difference in how they went around the track was the Suzuki vs. the Yamaha, but it's clear it's really the rider. To be fair, the tire situation also made a mess of last season, especially this round.

12. zamboiv

Just opened garage fridge and realized I’m outta beer. I must’ve been thirsty yesterday.

Time for a steak and beer run for last few races.

13. Hoffman900

Brilliant pass by Herrin, and holy crap Toni!

14. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

What a last lap

15. RossK6

RossK6 Grid Filler

What a last lap! Kudos to Tony for trying to get the bike going - although he seemed to be a bit of a jerk to the corner workers.

Edit - how far did he chuck that helmet?

Edit - into the chain link? He should have launched it, then signed it for whoever fetched it. :)

16. Hoffman900

That may have been the best pass Herrin's made his entire career.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  17. drop

drop Well-Known Member

They should have never introduced a new tire midseason.

MachineR1 likes this.
  18. Hoffman900

I agree 100%. That was a terrible decision and really ruined the championship, and I think to some extent really messed up Roger's last year.

19. drop

drop Well-Known Member

I agree 1000%. I know they tested the tire at the beginning of the season, or maybe it was the end, either way, it was terrible. I do think it was done to hinder the Suzuki, via Yamaha, but that can't be proved. There is really no other good explanation of why they did it midseason.

20. Hoffman900

They didn't have them ready in time. If you talk to the Yosh guys, they'll tell you the compound or the construction was different than what they tested on, but no one could really prove it.

drop likes this.