1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Road America - MotoAmerica Round 4

Discussion in 'General' started by grasshopper, May 21, 2019.

1. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

OK....race 1 coverage starting on FS2 right now.

2. acorn27

acorn27 4 out of 3 people in the world struggle with math

Saw a deer almost take out a rider in the Supersport race today, way back in the Bend/T11 area. We saw the deer coming down the hill from the inside of the track. It jumped the fence & we couldn’t get the cornerworker’s attention. I’ll be damned if it didn’t head right across the grass inside the Bend and come within probably 5 feet of taking out a sole rider. It was one of the riders towards the back of the pack, the only rider in the area at the time. I could not believe how close it was to being a really bad situation. One or two people in the area got pics so maybe they’ll show up somewhere soon. One of the risks of a beautiful track in the Wisconsin Kettles I guess.

Even crazier was that the 12’ fences set up to keep deer OUT actually kept the damn thing from running off and I thought it was gonna end up back across the track. After trying to run thru the fence about 20 times it got knocked out for a bit, and when it came to someone opened a gate for it to head off the property.

Newyork likes this.
  3. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

Worked until 1am, came home, made my drink, got excited to watch racing on my new QLED 65 for the first time, just to find out my DVR recorded fucking boxing. I guess it's my fault for loving a sport that has no following. I can't ever remember that shit happening with Bein though, I really miss their coverage, not to mention MotoGP and WSBK.

4. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Same here

5. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

I extend my recordings 2 hours. There may be a badminton match on that seems more important.

6. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

7. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

8. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Dammit!!! All I got was boxing and like 5 minutes of pre-race. Shitheads

9. Hoffman900

Hoffman900 Well-Known Member

It only caused me a hiccup during COTA. Been great the rest of the time. I’ve had it on in the background all morning.

turbulence and drop like this.
  10. zamboiv

zamboiv Well-Known Member

Bitch, bitch, bitch. Unbelievable. Yes mine acted up a few times yesterday but damn it was nice playing at the Beach with my dog this morning and now able watch the races while having coffee. i would pay double because Im enjoying the coverage that much.

Newyork, Circacee and turbulence like this.
  11. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Just got these from hot pit- Go AD & Team Hammer!
    BCD5BAD5-A8BC-4199-84A6-0EA27DB26690.jpeg DAEA81AD-1AC3-45C7-8973-42601BC73085.jpeg D878FF49-B60A-41D9-9E44-395DE8860885.jpeg

12. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Great Kyle Wyman interview. Gah I am so embarrassed for Greg White.

13. Hoffman900

Really thought those guys would be up to speed earlier this season, but it looks like AD is getting there. I predict he’s a regular podium contender pretty shortly.

What did Greg do now?

14. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

That idiotic Sopranos comment. Because Kyle is from NY, and Ducati is Bologna is Sicily is mafioso. What a dork.

drop likes this.
  15. zamboiv

zamboiv Well-Known Member

I was thinking the same thing. Such a great interview then that dumb ass comment.

Hoffman900 and Yzasserina like this.
  16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Whatever miss he ain't from the city he's from upstate :D

17. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

I'm not complaining overall though. British guy is good, he should be an auctioneer.

18. Shocker

Shocker Well-Known Member

Someone needs to tell the camera guy in 13 to clean the fog off his lens.

Circacee, turbulence and drop like this.
  19. Hoffman900

Jr Cup race is great!

And yeah, Greg is obnoxious. Like the British guy a lot. Just needs some time know the riders' back stories.

20. drop

drop Well-Known Member

Without their backstory he is still a better announcer that GW. And white keeps murdering Damien's name....

Hoffman900 likes this.