1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Road America: A Few Pictures

Discussion in 'General' started by coiz, Jun 6, 2005.

1. coiz

coiz Well-Known Member

We were at Road America for the races on Saturday and took a few pictures. My friend has a pretty cool camera and he took almost 300 pictures actually.

Here are a few samples. Notice in the last picture who we caught earning her money in Canada corner.

:)

2. Fuzzy317

Fuzzy317 a Crash Truck near you

Caught in the act ;) :D Good picture. :up:

3. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

Nice pics!

4. incognito

incognito Well-Known Member

Any pictures of 187 (SBK) or Jason Curtis?

5. cgordon3

cgordon3 I need a new bike...

coiz, so how was the trip up there? You enjoy the rain and all that?

6. coiz

coiz Well-Known Member

It was hot, I got sunburned, then it rained and I got wet.:(

But I went with good people, :up: saw everybody in the pits :cool: and had a good buzz by the end of the day. :beer:

Being as it was my first time to RA, when all said and done, I had a great time.:clap:

I can't wait to go back with the R6 next time, hopefully Aug 12th. :D But I would rather have my 750.....:(

7. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

Hey, you have a picture of me! LOL, laughed my butt off when I saw it! Great pics!:D

8. coiz

coiz Well-Known Member

I was the one that yelled your name from the hill and said Hi to you on Saturday about an hour before the rain came. I know you didn't recognize me but that's because your the celebrity and not me. :Poke: :D

9. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

No, I knew who you were (couldn't remember your name tho)! I'm bad with names.

10. Cannonball39

Cannonball39 Well-Known Member

2nd to last pic... any idea why she isn't on a 05? Does "team green" support the rider but maybe the rider's nickle purchases the ride?