1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RIP Andy White #361

Discussion in 'General' started by SpeedyTide, Jun 7, 2014.

1. Vstate60

Vstate60 Jaspon&Armas, PA

Andy was an incredibly genuine and giving guy and it was an honor to briefly know him after spending a few days at Jennings with him last summer/fall. He was everything everyone has said about him in this thread and more. Honestly one of the most humble, incredibly fast guys out there who would do anything to help you excel with him.
    His wife and pups were also wonderful to be around and I feel absolutely terrible for her. They were quite the couple and just incredible people together.

Many prayers go out to you #361 and your family. Godspeed.

2. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Nice tribute.

3. ballsohard

ballsohard Active Member

I heard some bad news today. Andy's Mom was in the shop and told us that she hasn't gotten a dime of the money raised for Andy through gofundme.com, if anyone knows who Edy FunSize is or how to get in touch with her?, we would love to put her in contact with Andy's Mom. She also told us that she hasn't found Andy's truck, trailer, wallet and other personal items. If anyone has ANY info you can contact me through this forum or call the shop. For obvious reasons I would really appreciate it.

Ivan Johnson
    Mountain Motorsports
    Marietta GA 30060
    770-425-4000

4. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

https://www.facebook.com/edy.funsize?fref=ts She is posting on FB all the time..
    Contact Information
    Mobile Phones

(954) 825-5922

Address Ask for Edy's address
    Email

[email protected]

Email Ask for Edy's email

Here is her BF info..
    Contact Information
    Mobile Phones

(561) 213-3358

Address Ask for Christian's address
    Email

[email protected]

Email Ask for Christian's email

5. r6riders

r6riders Member

Please remove all of this......

The fund that we started for Andy is still with gofundme, not a penny has been removed from the account. Andy's mom is apparently saying one thing to people and doing the opposite. She has always known where his truck and trailer are, she is trying to take the money for herself. That money is going to exactly where andy wanted. NOBODY ELSE HAS A RIGHT TO THAT MONEY.

6. r6riders

r6riders Member

The money is going to pay Andy's bills first, then into a trust fund for his brother Jack, exactly what he wanted.

7. r6riders

r6riders Member

Greg Melka from Taylor V May She asked me to post this : " For some reason fb is not allowing me to comment on your previous post about Andy that was made on the forum here is the shortest answer. The gofundme account was made by edy fun size out of the goodness of her heart so y'all leave her alone. Andy was not very close with his mother him and I dated for a very long time I know that first hand. A close groups of Andy's friends coordinated together to gather all his belongings help with the services and be in control of the memorial account. Andy's mother has seen and touched with her own hands all of Andy's belongings and she is aware of their exact location as I am typing this. She is also aware of who has comtrol of the gofundme account. I am not sure her intentions were on callin Ivan from mountain motor sports but if what Ivan typed in the forum is really what she said she is lying and I have proof that she is if anyone would like to ask further questions or go into details send me a message on fb or my cell is 904-484-6922. I would greatly appreciate it if someone would tag anyone that needs/wants to read this in the comments and also screenshot his to the forums for CCS and WERA. Thank you. Taylor V May

8. Been through this fisrt hand, to all people reading this, get a will and even spell out things like this in that will I.e. Any fundraiser money, etc. There are some legalities involved with deceased property, etc so its touchy and I hope this gets cleared up in the cleanest way possible. Emotions runs deep with death and unfortuantely so does greed. I don't know the details between him and his family and I donated money and feel confident it will go where it was intended.

9. ballsohard

ballsohard Active Member

I really appreciate everyone that has contacted me about this. We now know the truth about everything. It really sucks that those who were close to Andy have to deal with the situation. Rest in Peace Andy White

10. Cajun Kid

Cajun Kid Well-Known Member

I miss you Andy.

11. SpeedyTide

SpeedyTide 'Bama's Bad Boy

I was at Jennings all this weekend.... where I was last year when I got word about Andy.

Hard to believe it was a year yesterday.

12. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

no doubt. !

:Poke: so any word on if the $10,000+ raised went where it was intended ? myself and a lot of others i know donated.