1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RIP Aguilar

Discussion in 'General' started by Robby-Bobby, Feb 7, 2022.

1. As odd as this may sound as I am not even sure how to say it but his dads words almost out at at sort of ease about the whole thing. Also great reminder to check the organ donor box.

2. 27

27 Well-Known Member

agreed, can’t imagine that pain and trauma. His dad is certainly of an admirable composer and strength. Hope he has some equally as strong and supportive for himself as he seems to be for others.

May the memories of life well lived create smiles and laughs to carry them all through the transition.

3. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

This times 1,000.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Truly one of the best race dads out there.

Missed having them in the paddock once Jason went pro and now just totally gutted he's gone forever. This has been a fucked up few weeks for sure.

Quicktoy, Senna, Britt and 1 other person like this.
  5. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Bob is a great guy and you can see by how Jason behaved, he came from a good family.

Senna, Shenanigans, L8RSK8R and 2 others like this.
  6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

We've had a lot of good luck with our WERA West families for sure.

7. GarrettRick

GarrettRick Well-Known Member

Rip
    Terrible loss.
    As someone who was fortunate enough to get another 15 years with my dad due to the selflessness of an organ donor - thank you for paying life forward .

BigBird, cBJr, Senna and 5 others like this.
  8. evakat

evakat Well-Known Member

Hard to believe a cool young person and racer is gone...
    R.I.P. JA

9. bpro

bpro Big Ugly Fat F*****

Same.

as somone who was the recipient of an organ transplant_ Thank you., and everyone who checked the box.

BigBird, cBJr, Senna and 7 others like this.
  10. ts199

ts199 Well-Known Member

I just talked to Jason last Wednesday and was going over to get my ECU flashed today. I also live close to the trails and see choppers flying out of there all too often. I'm numb right now and have been since hearing about this late last night. RIP Jason. It makes me proud to have known him and that his organs will go on to save lives today! Those people have no idea what they are getting and are lucky as hell!

Quicktoy, Senna, Shenanigans and 3 others like this.
  11. Greenhound386

Greenhound386 Well-Known Member

RIP, Jason. Condolences to his friends and family.

12. bradd15

bradd15 Well-Known Member

RIP buddy! I just spoke to him not long about getting a new MTB and what to buy. Great guy who always had time to talk at the track. I remember seeing him grow up on the small bikes and getting faster and faster each year. Huge loss.

13. 83BSA

83BSA Well-Known Member

F'in' bicycles. They're dangerous. Stick to motos - statistically, they're safer. There are other, safer, ways to train.

Cheers,

Dave

14. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

He loved mountain bikes can't fault him for that.
    Same as Hayden loved cycling.

BigBird, Shenanigans and mpusch like this.
  15. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Totally sucks.
    RIP.

16. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Rest in Peace. Never met him but sure e joyed watching hime ride and following his progress

17. Eight Screws

Eight Screws Well-Known Member

RIP Jason
    Horrific to hear that news

18. wsmc42

wsmc42 Well-Known Member

Hard to believe. Such a bummer. RIP Champ

19. Hooper

Hooper Well-Known Member

RIP Jason.

This reminds me of another rising WERA West rider, Tommy Aquino, also killed in a freak accident away from roadracing. :(

20. 392

392 Well-Known Member

gutted. great kid and really enjoyed talking with him. rest easy my dude.