1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RIP Aguilar

Discussion in 'General' started by Robby-Bobby, Feb 7, 2022.

1. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

RIP Jason.

2. COOP 1

COOP 1 Well-Known Member

3. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Horrible news...:(

Condolences to the family. God speed...Racer. RIP.

4. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

I had a chance to spend time with Jason when he was testing with sbu getting ready for Barber, he was a super nice kid and incredibly talented on a motorcycle.
    RIP.

5. GM GIXXER

GM GIXXER Well-Known Member

Dear God, a horrible loss! RIP Racer! Thoughts and prayers to friends and family.

6. diggy

diggy Well-Known Member

UGH, godspeed... I live right on the edge of that park in Laguna and MTB in there all the time, noticed a rescue chopper Saturday morning. As residents, we never hear the details of the medivacs that are far too common. Gutted to hear the news on what I assume is the same incident.

RIP racer..

7. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

Damn, hate hearing this. RIP racer.

8. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

RIP Jason!! This is heartbreaking, Jason was such a great young man. Bob and Jason were the first friends Tyler and I made at the track, our first weekend racing mini's.

When Bob and I spoke on Saturday after surgery, the surgery went well to stop the bleeding, and the doctor was very optimistic. Unfortunately on Sunday that took a bad turn.

9. zamboiv

zamboiv Well-Known Member

Godspeed Jay, way too soon. Remember watching him rip around streets on a 125 and grow up at the track. Ran into Gagliano at Home depot just a few weeks ago and he was joking that he had to get an E-bike to keep up with Him on the Mb trails. You’ll be missed!

10. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

I've ridden mountain bikes out in that area and being a midwestern boy I was like ... Man you could really fucked up if you go off trail out here. Some of the cliffs and rocky canyons out there are gnarly as hell. RIP and Godspeed racer / rider! My condolences to all his friends and family.

11. Nick_OMC

Nick_OMC Will crash your bike

Godspeed, Jason.

12. CR750

CR750 Well-Known Member

Shocking, so sad. RIP :-(.

13. G2G

G2G I feel the need

RIP racer

14. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

RIP.

Condolences to his family and friends.

15. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

Sad to hear of this.
    RIP

16. Blackbeener

Blackbeener Well-Known Member

R.I.P Racer

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I'm seriously impressed that his dad had the composure to speak publicly about organ donation before the process was over. I think it says a lot about him.

RIP, Jason.

ebastaard, Hotfoot, joec and 10 others like this.
  18. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

I thought the same @HPPT Much respect for speaking plainly about making the hardest decisions in real time.

Boman Forklift and 27 like this.
  19. L8RSK8R

L8RSK8R Well-Known Member

Uggh, rest in peace Jason.

My first time or so on track around 2010, I was royally humbled by Jason and Tyler hauling the wee bikes around so fast.

Boman Forklift likes this.
  20. AFC

AFC Well-Known Member

Terrible, what a nice fellow. Met him at ftecu - was hoping for a good 2022 motoA for him.