Retail sales?????

Discussion in 'General' started by Vinnie@proline, Dec 11, 2006.

1. Vinnie@proline

Vinnie@proline Well-Known Member

Help me figure this out..... I have a ton of customers calling for prices on numerous parts. Usually they have a good Idea of what they want and how much they are going to spend. I give them a few options on packages and prices(always including what the asked for) . Lets say (MOST BIKES) about $1500 for pipe/ PC/ airfilter/ and plugs all installed. I use the best bang for the buck parts and work hard to get the right prices and work done promptly. Now here is the problem. The customer says it is a bunch of Loot to spend at one time. OK I can see that and totally understand as I too am poor because of the great discounts I give... HERE IS THE KICKER. The customer comes in 2 weeks later and had a full titanium pipe and no other part ALL FOR THE LOW LOW PRICE OF $1275..What did I do wrong? Should I have retailed him on everything... And should I give him the deal on the rest of the parts as I normally do? OK last thing because it gets me going if you ask for a deal on an exhaust dont ask for the TI pipe. :tut: Save the extra cost and spend it on X-LAX you will save $$ and loose more weight in a week....:crackup: