1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Results validated. Reward card to be mailed on pay out date

Discussion in 'General' started by heavy penny, Jul 24, 2008.

1. heavy penny

heavy penny I like to make slide

I'm getting tired of seeing this. Probably going to pay out in Novemember like last year. Guess it's better than "Waiting on club/org. to send results" :down:

2. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

Interesting, I thought Pirelli made it so you got your money before you left the track (if you had computer access)?

3. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

I'm currently "Waiting on club/org. to send results" as well. Mysti said she's working on it ........

4. hcr25

hcr25 Well-Known Member

I feel your pain. I am waiting 5 races weekends worth of contingency. I have been using Pirelli for the past 9 years and this is about the worst i have seen it.
    They know they have issues and they are trying hard to resolve them. Have you tried contacting Misti at Pirelli?
    She has been super helpful to me so far and I think my stuff has all been fixed.
    Seems there has been a lot of changes staff wise the last couple of years at Pirelli and Misti is trying hard. The one thing i think we should all do is, Be respectful and dont throw her under the bus. She does care and is making a real effort.

Mike Applehans

Here is her contact info.

Misti Lynn
    Pirelli Tire, NA
    Administrator
    Moto Division
    Ph #: 706-368-5426
    Fax #: 706-368-5879
    [email protected]

5. SLLaffoon

SLLaffoon Well-Known Member

My account from last season went as far as to read "Paid" but I haven't seen a dime.

6. canalroadracing

canalroadracing Well-Known Member

Pirelli $$$$$ Sucks!!!!
    That is all:D

7. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

i lost the info on my computer. what is direct link to logging in to contingency on pirellis website?

8. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

I talked with Misty on Monday.
    She told me, once results have been validated, she has to send the info
    to Italy. They send it to the CC company, who sends the cards out.
    It's a cluster fuck for sure.

9. stymie12000

stymie12000 Well-Known Member

:stupid:
    Pirelli contingency is a joke. I have seen about 1/3 of the contingency money that I have earned from Pirelli in the last 3 years. Last year they never sent me a dime.

Unfortunatlly I like the tires. That is why I keep running them.

10. YamRZ350

YamRZ350 Nicorette Dependent

I had a nice surprise this morning when I opened the mailbox, 3 of the 4 cards I've been waiting on where in there.

11. hcr25

hcr25 Well-Known Member

I have not got my mail yet but i was told last week a huge batch of cards was sent out :up:

12. heavy penny

heavy penny I like to make slide

3 of 5 cards came today for me. :up:

13. dapaine

dapaine Well-Known Member

I was actually paid out half way through the season, but that was after a lot of emails and phone calls.... but still waiting on more and I have already decided to run a different tire next year. To bad because I really like Pirelli tires.

14. bel-biv

bel-biv Well-Known Member

hope springs eternal
    all of mine say "result paid", but i have yet to see a card
    maybe today is the day.....

yay contingency!
    i like contingency!
    yay!

15. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

Bridgestone pays right away.

16. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

:eek:

:D

17. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

:clap::clap: I received 1 of 3 :) today

18. vrooomr6

vrooomr6 Will work for tires

I just got 3 cards in the mail today also... just a few events still showing "awaiting club/org results"

19. SVbadguy

SVbadguy I survived the Mt Course

I send an email last week but have not received a response. But today I got two cards totaling $490 of 680 that has been validated. Still waiting on $40 from last year too.