1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Renman is da man!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, May 7, 2002.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

2. RAPTOR10

RAPTOR10 A Predator Near you......

Congrats Marcus, Looks like this was another WIN-WIN Situation.

Not only did you get an autographed kick a$$ helmet by Xaus, you again contributed to the fund.......

Travis

3. RAPTOR10

RAPTOR10 A Predator Near you......

Oh, and maybe you could bring it to NPR with ya so I can gawk at it some and maybe rub it for a little good luck. lol :D

4. mad brad

mad brad Guest

ren-man...... the fastest, bestest bidder on e-bay. way to go man!!!:D

5. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

Show off!!!You jusy want people to like you!LOL!Cool though!C-YA

Steven #1 vintage 6

6. Renaissance man

Renaissance man Well-Known Member

Thanks, but actually I got a good deal on a helmet relative to helping on the Air Fence.

FYI: It is a damn good idea to tell your SO that you bid on a helmet for several hundred dollars BEFORE you do so :D

We are up in Denver right now wrapping up some business that I have been working on for several months, well Renate sees the RRW story and asks, "If you are going to 760.00 on a helmet don't you think you MIGHT want to tell me?" DOOOOOHHHHH!!!!..."But Honey........":D

Anyway, she is lauging about it now. Hopefully we will get it in time to bring it to VIR with us.

Marcus

7. Renaissance man

:D Sorry that would be in another forum :D

8. RichDesmond

RichDesmond Well-Known Member

Actually, I've got some issues with this.
    First off, we've all been very clear with Marcus, no one is ever going to like him, no how, no way, for no reason.
    Secondly, the RRW post refers to him as a "racer". Mr. McBain, I've known racers, and and you sir are no racer!!:)
    Seriously, good job on the Air-Fence fund. Gonna be at Hallett this weekend??

9. Renaissance man

Well...

I am know I am no racer. I will never be able to enjoy the "fruits" of the sport that you have (I think). See, you are pissing me off again. How am I supposed to stay motivated when I don't have someone reminding me I don't know what the side of a tire is for every race weekend!!! :D

Rich, we missed seeing you at Hallet a few weeks ago. Scott said you had company over, but really is there better company than me? (I would mention Renate too, but then I really would be company :D)

Anyway, we are going to VIR in a few weeks, we are acutally tired, and most importantly SOMEWHAT BROKE :D

Anyway, we will catch up with you soon, hope the hand is doing well.