1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reminder to Everyone

Discussion in 'General' started by wera516, Oct 30, 2001.

1. SpEdette

SpEdette Zombie

Gee, Andrew, I shoulda stuck around longer today. I could have sold some bikes for you. [​IMG]

2. wera516

wera516 I am not BC61

Thanks that is a great pic....

3. wera516

wera516 I am not BC61

Please I can us e all the help I can get...
    Wear your leathers next time !!!!!

4. SpEdette

SpEdette Zombie

Okay, then, seriously. I'm broke and have no work coming in. I won't wear my leathers, but I'll put on the tightest Performance shirt I can find and wear my Wonder Bra. [​IMG]

5. wera516

wera516 I am not BC61

Done you can chose either wonder bra or no bra either one works for me and will sell bikes for you..

6. wera516

wera516 I am not BC61

If you would like a place to hang your hat for the winter just let me know. You won't make enough to retire on but you would do pretty good I'm sure.

7. SpEdette

SpEdette Zombie

Okay, give me a day that's good for you next week and I'll come sit down with you and we can talk details. [​IMG]

8. Kendall

Kendall Well-Known Member

OK Vinnie's Matthews location. Next Tuesday the 6th at 7:30. I'll check with Andy & Tara you see what your schedule looks like and maybe let BC61 and Tard crew know....maybe we can prevent some of this winter boredom from overtaking us....

9. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

I'm all for it and I'm sure I can twist TIW's arm until she agrees to go. [​IMG]

Vinnie's is just right up the road from us!

10. wera516

wera516 I am not BC61

Can i register early for that day. I mean yeh sounds great to me and I'm sure the hair dresser will be in once I tell her alcohol is involved. What should I wear I'm so excited to go racing again I mean drinking...

11. Kendall

Kendall Well-Known Member

Then it's a date.

Ahh $1.00 domestics....beer on a racers budget!

12. wera516

wera516 I am not BC61

At a dollar per beer I should list them as a sponsor......

13. gocr6

gocr6 i fall down....

what if we paid, and cant make it on nov 19?

14. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

Since you can't control an XR50 you give it to your good buddy as an early Christmas present. [​IMG]

15. wera516

wera516 I am not BC61

If you can't make it call me at the shop and i will work out something for you for the next track day after this one.
    800-889-0885 Andrew mueller