1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reminder to Everyone

Discussion in 'General' started by wera516, Oct 30, 2001.

1. wera516

wera516 I am not BC61

Just a reminder to everyone that has paid to attened the track day in Sept. that was rained out. The make up date is on Nov. 19th.
    at CMP. Their is still space available for people that have not signed up and would like to. For more info on the Track day feel free to call me at the shop.
    Andrew Mueller
    Peformance Honda Suzuki of Charlotte
    1-800-889-0885
    1/704-889-3500
    I look forward to seeing everyone there and hope that we have a great day.

2. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

TIW and I will be there for sure. Are you going to be riding anything Mr. Retirement? [​IMG]

3. SpEdette

SpEdette Zombie

Better question: Will the hairdresser have a factory ride that day? [​IMG]

4. Dutch

Dutch Token white guy

I see how you two are. Use me for my bodygaurding prowess and then BLOW me off when I come to town.

5. GSXRGUY

GSXRGUY Guest

Hey, I emailed you yesterday. Are you ignoring me?? [​IMG]

6. SpEdette

SpEdette Zombie

The track day is a Monday. I'm sure Tom will hook up with you, but I sold my soul to Atlanta Motor Speedway for the weekend. You should stay and do the track day with us on Monday.

7. WERA29

If I can ride for free and you buy me a set of tires I'll be there. [​IMG]

8. wera516

wera516 I am not BC61

Being that the hairdresser will have just gotten thru with her MSF safety course, I think we are going to hold out for spring to put her on a factory ride. The cool thing is I already have the bike she just needs to learn how to ride it. Bimota SB8-R, I hope she can handle it...... She wants to race heavy weight twins on it. I recommend that everyone in that class go expert so that they want have to experience the wrath of the Hairdresser.

9. Kendall

Kendall Well-Known Member

Damn she's gonna be fast and all the pit crew will have great hair!

10. wera516

wera516 I am not BC61

Yes I will be on a gsx-r 750 and a 1000 for the day.

11. Dutch

Dutch Token white guy

How could I? If I do then you'll sick Paige on me! [​IMG]

12. Dutch

Dutch Token white guy

I'd love to, but I have to get home. I have 3 other people travelling with me. I thought about it allready.

13. Dutch

Dutch Token white guy

I'll get right on that. Obviously you've been hanging out with Papa too much lately! Mr. Fly and Ride has rubbed off! [​IMG]

14. SpEdette

SpEdette Zombie

Nah, Tom's just tired of watching me enjoy my factory ride. He wants one too, now! [​IMG]

15. WERA29

Just let me know what type of bribe I need to bring so I can ride the 1000. [​IMG]

16. Kendall

Kendall Well-Known Member

$10,300 plus tax and doc fees. [​IMG]

17. SpEdette

SpEdette Zombie

Tom's not allowed to buy another bike until we sell the F4. Or the F3..... [​IMG]

18. wera516

wera516 I am not BC61

Just your lovely smile and then you have to say really nice things about me and the shop.

19. WERA29

DONE! [​IMG]

20. SpEdette

SpEdette Zombie

Can I ride Andy's SV for the same deal? [​IMG]