1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Remember when......

Discussion in 'General' started by SpEd, Jan 3, 2002.

1. Mblashfield

Mblashfield Well-Known Member

ive been stuck in the techno and "80's" music mode for a while. the brian setzer orchistra and roy orbison for a change of pace and the best country album ever made is by ween, the maverics' music for all occasions is a good one too.

2. Texracer85

Texracer85 Guest

Why is it that everything today has to do with things either going into or sticking out of my ass!!!??? [​IMG]

3. SonicDuck

SonicDuck Flying Feather Duster

I think I had one of those, it was an incredible hulk kinda deal where you didn't pedal but pushed two levers with your arms.
    Guess I'm a youngin, I graduated high school in '92 and a brand new 1987 YSR50 was my first bike. Anyone remember Transformers?

4. SpEdette

SpEdette Zombie

Alrighty then! Thanks to Tex I am now using Morpheus. Among the songs I downloaded today: techno remixes of the Imperial March and Duel of the Fates. [​IMG] Star Wars music I can dance to!!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

6. RichDesmond

RichDesmond Well-Known Member

Ah, excellent stuff. Gotta love the Louis Armstrong sides from the 20's also, with the Hot 5 and Hot 7. West End Blues still amazes me every time I hear it. The old country is great too, the Carter Family and Bob Wills in addition to what you mentioned. There's some new country that's worthwhile, check out Buddy Miller, Iris Dement and Gillian Welch.

7. RichDesmond

RichDesmond Well-Known Member

True, true. [​IMG] Anybody else remember Astro Boy??

8. TSC_113

TSC_113 Look At me!!!

Well if you are refering to the wedding pics. Thems not me and I don't know how they did it either.

I've been married way longer then the other guys.

Alan

------------------
    www.teamshouldercheck.ca
    www.motorcyclecourse.ca

9. TSC_113

TSC_113 Look At me!!!

I always wanted one of the banana splits six wheelers when I was a kid. I figured I could drive it indoors like they did.
    http://www.thebananasplits.com/

[This message has been edited by TSC_213 (edited 01-08-2002).]