1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rare Vintage Racing Pics

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by Ro Lynn Chicane, Jan 8, 2001.

1. Ro Lynn Chicane

Ro Lynn Chicane can't make up her mind.

Found: Rare racing pics of some guy who spends a LOT of time pushing an old harley. Taken at Roebling the lap before his "difficulty" and back pit-in at T4. (pushing pics available)

Also: Rare racing pic of Vintage #29. Because of advanced racing technique, is very photogenic even at "race" speed. Actually has only the rubber making contact with track surface. Very rare pics indeed!

Would love to give these to the guys - If you have contact information to share, it would be appreciated.

2. footwork

footwork Honda Research Analyst

Would love to give these to the guys - If you have contact information to share, it would be appreciated.[/B][/QUOTE]

yea I remember Keith Campbell pushing the Harley that day. His trusty crew forgot to fill up the thirsty hog [​IMG] - and 29 is Rixon Breckon, the Vintage director Himself. Email him at [email protected]. I'm not sure of Keiths details but he does live in the greater Atlanta area...

[This message has been edited by footwork (edited 01-08-2001).]

3. Diesel

Diesel Well-Known Member

You should know him... he almost mistook you for his wife in the shower. Remember? [​IMG]

4. Ro Lynn Chicane

Ro Lynn Chicane can't make up her mind.

Actually, I'm pretty well aquainted with both of the fellas. Keith spent way too much time in my turns this season (T4 @ Roebling, T4 @CMP, and walked it through my turn rather than stop at TGPR). But, as with most of you racers, I don't recognize you unless you're butt-up tumbling through the air.

Got one of you too, Dees-baby, but you were moving too fast for a clear shot. (don't get any advanced racing technique pointers from Rix).

I was trying to be nice by NOT pointing out that being photogenic (read-SLOW or stopped) was a theme for these racers. [​IMG]

Thanks for Rix e', Foot... All the scans will be send to him after I get them finished.

[This message has been edited by Ro Lynn Chicane (edited 01-09-2001).]