1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rapes and more

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by lrrs517, Oct 10, 2017.

1. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Excellent point, poorly presented. Not indicative of range.

2. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I don't think you're picking up what I'm putting down :D All I meant was that in most cases, actions speak louder than words. If you're strong, powerful, capable, etc, then you really don't need to TELL anyone about it, and vice versa.

3. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Sorry, too busy working late to put type an essay about it.

4. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

In general. If you're male.

5. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

And i'm watching Olympic ice dancing. Ha!

6. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I’ve seen it pretty consistently regardless of gender.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Not really emotional things, just shows guys will do anything to get laid.

8. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Remember all those divorce threads? There was a lot of talk in there about the difference in emotional attachment between women and men. Women seem to be able to turn it on and off as it suits their needs, evidenced by the number of women that file for divorce vs the number of men.

9. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

And of most of the divorces I see more often than not its the ex-wife who is out and dating and partying ASAP but less likely to re-marry (for whatever reason, either disinterest or lack of options) vs the ex-husband who usually takes longer to heal but will be more likely to re-marry down the road.

That is also telling as far as I can see.

10. Phanuel

Phanuel Well-Known Member

Well, it's kind of hard to keep the gravy train of alimony flowing once you remarry. Why would you want to stop free money by intentionally shacking up with a new guy?

11. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

All that tells me is that women have a different drive when it comes to survival.
    Maybe, just maybe, we are all animals deep down and women operate on the genetic disposition to be taken care of (not speaking of financially here). Just a suspicion, no basis in fact. BUT - I do know based on the way women operate, is that they plan for the failure. They can often see shit hitting the fan well before it happens and they plan for the event. What you see as woman immediately moving on and cutting ties, may have been years of of one problem after another building up and pushing her over the edge. She checked out a long fucking time ago and endured because she loved you.

Changes in routine, changes in intimacy, not engaging in emotional conversation, going out with friends more, new hobbies away from the house, taking a job when they haven't had one before, Deep cleaning and decluttering...these are red fucking flags to talk to your damn woman about what is happening in your relationship - it doesn't mean the relationship is over if you notice these things, there could be perfectly logical explanations for all of them. But, it is worth it to open the lines of communication if you notice something different. The biggest thing that is to our advantage when we are prepping flight... you don't notice.

As a disclaimer here: This isn't fact. This is just based on my anecdotal experience - it isn't all women, it many not even be some women. Hell, I may be so far off that I am in outerspace here. But I have successfully pointed out to a few of my male friends that their women are planning for a life without them. Most of them don't even want to address it, they just hang on until it finally ends. It's bizarre. Talk to each other, nothing gets solved when you continually ignore something.

I can't tell what you feel as a man. I can only see what you express - so, maybe a better way to phrase it would be : Men express the emotional range of a teaspoon.

12. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I don't disagree....and if more men understood this and knew how to work with/around it, this society would be much less of the shitshow it is today :D

13. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

14. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Man...I can't wait to go in Monday and show them what I have learned. Who knew you could rub fat cocks together while at work.

15. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Don't forget to bring the oil.

16. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Yeah, but there would be a lot fewer cougars around for us to comfort in their times of need. ;)

17. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Da fuq you know about cougars, cradle robber?? :Poke:

pickled egg likes this.
  18. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I saw a documentary. Some online video source. Redtube, I think?

Anyways, looked like they have a lot of fun in their older years. Might have to give one a try. ;)

Funkm05 likes this.
  19. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Like riding a CBX. Old, slow and heavy but still a shit ton of fun.

20. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Netflix The Graduate and enjoy it with the lil lady.