1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rapes and more

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by lrrs517, Oct 10, 2017.

1. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Dude, we have a food vacuum that doesn't let them get old enough to need to freeze them. :D

2. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

I froze the old ones. He doesn’t pay much attention to what I do.

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:crackup:

4. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Some of these #metoos are over men just asking women out.
    One long-time female friend has posted several complaints of being hit on all the time. She's cute, the singer in a band and has cultivated an attractive personality and she works in bars containing men who are drinking. What does she expect? Guys are going to try to get to know her. Most probably aren't Tom Cruise and are half in the bag.
    Yet she seems to feel those guys represent all men.
    How about we don't run with one more campaign to demonize men?

5. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Let me guess, she is single and/or divorced.

6. CausticYarn

There was a story this morning about Kevin Smith donating his funds from Weinstein to the WIF foundation. Which is pretty cool.

But the entire comments section was muddled by women bashing him and saying he spent his life silent and is now only doing something because Weinstein was outed.

I am so sick of the man bashing. Just because you have a penis, doesn’t mean you are evil or complacent.

crashman likes this.
  7. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Now it appears that BlowHard O’Reilly paid 32m to keep some woman quiet about his alleged harassment and assault...32 mil would buy a lot of PrefessionalPussy.. that would just go away, until you called for another "session".

8. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

9. G 97

G 97 Garth

And here I thought she was going to tell us about that one time in the wigwam with ten young braves. :rolleyes:

lrrs517 likes this.
  10. pawpawrc

pawpawrc Well-Known Member

I also thought it would be about when she was a young squaw and a warrior offered her heap big wampum for teepee-time.

lrrs517 and In Your Corner like this.
  11. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I'm not familiar with Smith so I can't speak specifically to his case, but just as I don't want to see blame spread out to all men, I also don't want to see people who profited for years while looking the other way publicly exonerate themselves in various ways, such as making donations.
    A lot of the people trying to distance themselves from Weinstein are complicit in his actions.
    A lot of men and women sold their souls for money and fame and now they all want to be seen as innocent bystanders or victims.

12. CausticYarn

There are many women who blame all men for their lot in life - Which is what the comments devolved in to. They don't think you can be a rapist's friend and not actually know they are a rapist. Shit, I have a whole family who didn't know one of them was a rapist.

I agree that the people that knew about this should be outed.
    Hollywood is rife with this stuff - and everyone looks the other way - Just ask Corey Feldman - He has been trying to get people to listen for years.
    They protect their own, much like the churches do.

13. speeddaddy

speeddaddy Well-Known Member

14. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

15. CausticYarn

Yeah, for gay bffs that they don’t have to fuck.

speeddaddy, BHP41 and crashman like this.
  16. Fonda Dix

17. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

I would actually like to see what the author looks like. His writing makes me think late 20s early 30s, pear shaped lumbersexual hipster that couldnt get laid in a whore house with a pocket full of hundreds. It is also likely that his parents always put him in activities where everyone got a trophy...

18. Fonda Dix

Just a run of the mill SJW.

STEPHEN HICKS
    Rethink Masculinity Co-Director

Stephen is passionate about music and social justice. He is from Fredericksburg, Virginia and is the youngest child of four boys. He attended Virginia Commonwealth University where he earned a B.S. in Journalism and African-American Studies and a minor in political science. He attended George Mason University and earned a MPH in Global Health. Most of his jobs have been either in journalism or public health. He has worked in the sexual health/HIV/harm reduction field for the past 5 years and is committed to improving health outcomes for marginalized communities, especially in the U.S. He wants to build community with black men in hopes of addressing the intersections of oppression they’ve faced and equip them with tools to be in solidarity with other black people facing oppression.

[​IMG]

19. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

What a waste of air.