1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Racers with nipple rings

Discussion in 'General' started by Sean Jordan, Apr 7, 2002.

1. still novice

still novice Guest

My pleasure brings me pain and pain brings me pleasure....
    Freaks are us

2. backbone

backbone scarred for life

Man, I remember the first time I went to the track w/ my 2g PA wearing 1 size too small leathers. OUCH! And, I had no ring expanding pliers to get it out. I was sore for days after that weekend.

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

OK, I just experienced my first instance of truly appreciating the days I could post on the BBS without having to worry my girlfriend could potentially read it. Not that I'm saying I have a girlfriend now, because I don't. But damn, this sucks. I want to comment so badly... [​IMG]

4. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

Papa, ya want me to comment for you? [​IMG]

5. still novice

still novice Guest

I know that pain! Now imagine the barbell in your frenum geting stuck in the PA ring. That was a 10 lap ENDURANCE race!

6. SpongeBob WeaselPants

SpongeBob WeaselPants Bohemian Ass-Clown

And did it get infected and ooze pus? EEEWWWWWWW [​IMG]

7. Rat

Rat Well-Known Member

I quit wearing my earrings and coloring my hair for that same reason.

BTW, I heard that JU is working on a comparison story of different methods for protecting nipple piercings that will appear in next month's RRW. [​IMG]

8. Pitlizard

Pitlizard Well-Known Member

I think that hurt worse than the nipple piercing! [​IMG] LMAO!

Papa - stop being scared! Remember I have no feelings - you can say ANYTHING! [​IMG]

9. RacerGirl435

RacerGirl435 Guest

[​IMG] Papa, be afraid, be very afraid. [​IMG]

PL, us IBTC members have got to have the best sense of self-humor. I know getting hit in a small chest hurts like hell. No boobie flesh to protect it. [​IMG]

I was going to get my nipples pierced a few years ago...until I saw a girl getting hers done. When I saw the size of the needle, I said "No amount of alcohol could make me want to put THAT in my boobs." [​IMG] I wouldn't mind getting my belly-button pierced though. I just need to set aside 3 or 4 days that I don't have to wear pants. [​IMG]

10. mtk

mtk All-Pro Bike Crasher

paging Don.... [​IMG]

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You must really think I'm stupid. I'm not even going down that route. This smells like a trap from a mile away. [​IMG]

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Trust me, I am. She's nowhere near as manly as she pretends to be. But I'll leave it there. This will probably get me in enough trouble already. [​IMG]

13. Pitlizard

Pitlizard Well-Known Member

You'll pay for that...

14. Monqo

Monqo The Bosses Pet

Well, with the Prince Albert, I can not tape it - a little too painful to remove. So I just wear an extra set of boxer shorts. So far i have not had any issues with anything grapping the ends and causing any discomfort.

15. still novice

still novice Guest

yes, and i infected a bounch of hamsters with it before seing a doctor. i'mm all better now, but the hamsters......sorry...

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Sorry. Won't do it again. Yeah, I say that a lot, but I mean it this time.