1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Racers with nipple rings

Discussion in 'General' started by Sean Jordan, Apr 7, 2002.

1. Sean Jordan

Sean Jordan Well-Known Member

2. Rafiq

Rafiq 2 Smoker!

I tape mine down, plus I wear a super-lightweight white longunderwear shirt under my leathers (not only for "protection" but to soak up the sweat so I don't have to clean my leathers as often).

3. SpongeBob WeaselPants

SpongeBob WeaselPants Bohemian Ass-Clown

Thinking of getting some piercings? Or maybe you just like Gobby's chest? [​IMG]

4. Rafiq

Rafiq 2 Smoker!

All I have to say: Anyone who casually talks about a nipple piercing casually or says "nah... it didn't hurt too bad" is full of sh*t and is trying to act tough. Getting your nipple pierced hurts like HELL. In fact, it's already painful enough when they clamp it and haven't even pierced it yet! [​IMG]

5. Tex

Tex Well-Known Member

Sure, if you are getting pierced by the 18 year old stoner who got a job at the tattoo shop becuase they were short handed.

Professionals yeild professional results. That result is a severe lack of pain. I have had four done..maybe you just don't do pain very well.

6. Rafiq

Rafiq 2 Smoker!

Well, I got mine done in a professional piercing shop by a non-18-year-old-stoner and feel that no matter how professional the person is, it's still gonna hurt to get a big-ass needle pushed through your nipple. I'm sure by the time you're getting your fourth you're used to it also. Maybe my fragile nipples just have more nerve endings [​IMG]

7. rob996

rob996 Well-Known Member

Four? Eeeeeeeeeeeeeww. I am not asking how that is even physically possible. Don't wanna know!

8. Tex

Tex Well-Known Member

I just got real lucky, the guys who did mine did an incredible job.

9. Tex

Tex Well-Known Member

did both, had them for years, pulled them out, did both again as a favor to my wife's best friend when she was apprenticing at a shop, pulled them out when my son came along so he wouldn't do a trapeze act on my chest. [​IMG]

and yes, I think all of Sean's time around feeble weiners made him a fan of goberts boobies. [​IMG]

10. backbone

backbone scarred for life

I have to chime in here, I've been a professional Piercer since 1992. I been professionally trained and apprenticed. I went to Fakir Musafar's school in 1994. I'm also a member of the Association of Professional Piercers since 1996. Most guys that come in for nipple piercings come in thinking they are tough and go out kinda wimpy. The women that get the nipples pierced come in scared and go out all happy and smiling. This is the norm, but not always the case. I've done well over 10,000 piercings and about 1000 brandings. I know pain!!!

11. still novice

still novice Guest

I already had a few piercings by the time I had my nipples done. Getting both done in tandem is a rush! Even with proper breathing, the adrenaline high is unbelivable and it was the most painfull piercing I ever had.
    BTW, both piercers are awsome piercers with 15-20 years expirience. Beware of old biker-type jailhouse ink slinger turned piercer....I've seen some horrible pierces done by ammatures.

12. still novice

still novice Guest

13. SpongeBob WeaselPants

SpongeBob WeaselPants Bohemian Ass-Clown

put it this way, Tex has got the toughest nipples in racing [​IMG]

14. rob600rider

rob600rider THE MAN

In tandem? you are a real man. I went to get mine done, but i could only stand one at the time.. i want to get the other done, but i'm afraid it will be lopsided from the 1st.
    Never had a problem with it under the leathers.

15. timmy

timmy 00 GSXR-750

I'll have to chime in since i have had my nips pierced. it was the probably the wildest feeling i've ever experienced. the "piercer" told me to get soime dark chocolate to prolong the endorphin rush(well worth it). And i had already had my ears gauged and my tongue pierced and they tickled compared to the nips. and its true about the girls smiling and guys wimpering, my ex and i got them done at the same time
    lp
    timmy

16. Pitlizard

Pitlizard Well-Known Member

I disagree. I got my first one done a couple of years ago in Gatlinburg and yeah, it hurt like hell. I got my second one done just a couple of weeks ago and no pain at all. This guy was awesome. It pays to have somebody good piercing you...

Now, it DOES hurt when you play soccer and you take a shot right in the chest. OUCH!

17. Zanyeights

Zanyeights Well-Known Member

So, with new (I guess the trend is five or so years old now) trend of tattoos and piercings, if I am just a regular ole Joe with none of each, am I now the rebel? [​IMG]

18. RacerGirl435

RacerGirl435 Guest

Wouldn't you have to actually HAVE a chest for it to hurt? [​IMG]

19. still novice

still novice Guest

OUCH!

My chest is smaller than PL's, but it it would hurt. I'm more concerned with getting my other piercings/jewelry placed right in the leathers....it gets really distracting after a couple of laps.

20. lizard84

lizard84 My “fuck it” list is lengthy

I was wondering when you were going to weigh in on this one.... [​IMG]

I hang out in some wild spots from time to time & although I have none, I have seen alot of wild stuff, but Al (aka still novice) is DA MAN

It hurts so good [​IMG]