1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Racer profile

Discussion in 'Information For New Racers' started by Kyle827, Sep 13, 2011.

1. Kyle827

Kyle827 Well-Known Member

I know this is a busy month and I am just a PN orange shirt dickwad but I don't have a racer profile up on the website yet. The only reason I care is I would like to prereg for Nelson but I can't do that because my info is not on the site yet :D

Trying to prereg because that saves me money and I need all I can get to buy more beer :beer:

Anyway I could do this without my info in there?

2. Lean.In.

Lean.In. Well-Known Member

I dont know if I had a profile up but I preregistered by printing the forms off the website and faxing them in.

3. nikk777

nikk777 Well-Known Member

+1... you can preregister by faxing in the forms and c/c payment info but you have to have it in like 2 weeks ahead of time I think.... look at the wera site for info and fax #

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

When did you buy your license?

5. Kyle827

Bought it at beaverun 3/4. Took race school saturday. Raced and completed 2 races sunday.

Would prefer not to fax since I haven't seen one of those machines in years :D

6. Kyle827

Mongo I also tried to use my number on my PN card to signup for a "profile" but it said that it couldn't find that number. So I figured you guys were really busy and just hadn't got it in the system yet. Was wondering if I could send my info via pm or email to someone somewhere and get pre-reg'd to save me some loot.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

That's what I thought, should be up in the next day or two. With Barber and ACS you're right, we just didn't get things caught up last week. You can pre enter by mail or fax or email me the completed form (pdf works). Give us a couple days though and you can use the online setup.

8. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

I think to get rid of the PN status, you need to complete 2 race weekends, not 2 races in 1 weekend.

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

True but PN's are allowed to use pre entry :D

10. Kyle827

Yep wasn't trying to lose PN just prereg :D

Mongo I will fill out the form and email, I figured you guys were busy wasn't complaining just trying to get signed up. Which email address do I need to send the pdf to?

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

12. Kyle827

Thanks Mongo

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Got everything caught up today and put the request in for an update to the site, hopefully it'll be done tonight.

14. Kyle827

Hey Mongo I just filled out the pdf and emailed it to you. Its still not on the website yet and I don't want to miss out saving 20.00 bucks. When it gets on the site whenever I will use that :up:

Kyle