1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

racebolts.com is absolute shit!

Discussion in 'General' started by masshole, Mar 29, 2012.

1. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

I guess my thought process was: I need to buy new bolts, might as well get them in ti.

If they had let me know that they have those in ss and I can receive them that quick I would have changed the order. I really wasn't that hung up on ti, just didn't know better.

2. gluvnaa

gluvnaa Well-Known Member

Similar experience with a different vendor, but I waited 3 weeks for an item that I was quoted to have in 5 days.

On the third week, vendor did not answer emails or phone calls. It was a "run at home business" so I can understand that there may be issues...

After that, I was tired of waiting for any type of response. For my MasterCard, I couldn't refute the charge until 30 days after the order date.

After my charge refute hit the vendor, he called saying that there was a issue with a sub-vendor and that he could ship in a few days. And, he was pissed that I wanted a refund.

I told him that I wasn't in a hurry but not letting me know of the issue/delay was unacceptable. I would have gladly waited longer however if he would have shown good business practice and let me know of the delay.

Andrew

3. Sideshow

Sideshow Free reach around expert.

In the same boat right now with fatbikez.com . Worst part is I was ripped off for my order. They use Moneybrokers . The vendor hasn't had and response to me in over 30 days and money brokers says they don't get in the middle of disputes. So I was legally ripped off . I am about to give up on online ordering and just do face to face purchases .

4. cjunk23

cjunk23 K8 GSX-R 750

I placed an order with them 2 weeks ago. Took time but my Order came through as described.

5. Thors Hammer

Thors Hammer Well-Known Member

I called Yoyo one Friday, said Hi, I want to work on my bike tomorrow, sh!t was in my mailbox Saturday. I appreciate vendors willing to take my money and ship overnight. When it comes to Ti bolts, I know who to call. They actually answer the phone there. :up:

6. Hate McDead

Hate McDead Well-Known Member

I can validate this thread:
    I had the same trouble with Racebolts.com too. Ordered online. Waited 2 weeks. Nothing - no invoice/nothing. Called, got a recording, left a message asking for a ship date. Nothing. Emailed, asking for a ship date. Nothing. 1 month later. No answer day or night. Several Emails unanswered. Finally emailed 'The Big Nasty' and said I was contacting Visa for a dispute. Received email stating he owner was ill. Received parts about 7 weeks after order.
    Moral of the Story: Don't order from Racebolts.com

7. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Hmmmm... I'd like to hear racebolts.com's side of the story, but it appears the previous 2 posts pretty much tell the tale of where to go to order bolts.

8. RIB333

RIB333 Well-Known Member

You know, not really.
    I'm not here to bash or complain but I have had issues with a number of vendors. Some featured here. Mistakes on their part. Got worked out but happened.