1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

racebolts.com is absolute shit!

Discussion in 'General' started by masshole, Mar 29, 2012.

1. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

Can't believe these losers are still in business!

I ordered 4 ti bolts on March 14, called repeatedly asking where my bolts were for two weeks reaching only voicemail, asked to cancel the order and a full refund on both Mon and Tue and again I got no response to any of my voicemails.

They sent me shipping info today for the bolts, after I had to source those same bolts in a pinch from Yoyo and received them today.

Called again tonight but of course haven't heart back. Filed a dispute with Paypal this afternoon, just want my $$$ back

:down:

2. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

The couple of orders I did with them worked just fine. Were you in a super hurry?

3. some guy #2

some guy #2 Well-Known Member

Ordering from them took some time for me. I had to update an order and it took a few days and different emails to get it sorted out.

4. LukeLucky

LukeLucky Well-Known Member

5. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

After I called asking for an update and never heard back, and then called trying to cancel the order and get refunded and never heard back...
    and then I receive shipping updates??? That's bullshit to a highest degree!

Time restriction? No, I needed these eventually down the road :rolleyes:

I'm lucky Yoyo is close and overnights their stuff to me without having to pay a fortune.

6. Tdub

Tdub Say what???

There needs to be some guideline how these threads are titled...this is getting old. :rolleyes:

7. CMDI

CMDI End User

:up:

8. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

At the least they need to open a channel of communication. If they fail to do that then my money would go elsewhere

9. caferace

caferace No.

There is a pun pending about threads and bolts, but to be honest I don't have the energy to put it together. :D

Probolts has never steered me wrong. YMMV.

-jim

10. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

I firmly believe this thread is titled accordingly.
    I'm not sure you've read about my experience with said vendor, but if you did and still have the same opinion, buy some ti bolts from them :up:

11. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

:beer:

12. xrated

xrated Well-Known Member

There is probably no faster way to lose me as a customer than to fail to return a phone call, an email, or some sort of correspondence. Customer service from many businesses is at an all time low. If, as a consumer/customer, I am not good enough to warrant a phone call or email, then I'm not going to give you my money in exchange for your product. Typical example..........I called three different contractors about coming to the house and giving me a bid on doing some work on my detached garage. Two out of the three never called me back (it's been over a week now) and the other guy called back that same day. I just don't get it. You have to take care of the hand(s) that feed you.

13. Tortuga

Tortuga Well-Known Member

How dare a business not drop everything every time the phone rings or some irate person sends them 30 emails. And seriously, how dare a business take more than 10 seconds to ship out every order every time.
    It's starting to happen everywhere too.
    Seriously, I was in the grocery store the other day and all I wanted was some food. I was hungry right then and there and really needed that food. Well, those sons-a-bitches had a line at the checkout. A line!!! They expected me to wait behind all those other people just because they got there first!! Unbefuckinglevable! Don't they know who I am?!?!?! Well, then the manager didn't respond to my demands to open another register for me. I tell you what, customer service is non-existant anymore. I will find a store that WANTS my money.

14. Yoyo

Yoyo Well-Known Member

Time to raise my shipping charges!

;-)

15. benny6d9

benny6d9 Well-Known Member

he waitied 2 weeks, not 1 day...imo he should have recieved some type of response within 2 weeks!

16. Daniel06

Daniel06 Well-Known Member

:stupid:

If you're at the store, you have a visual reference of your wait time. That business doesn't need to communicate that to you, you see it in the flesh. If you don't like it, take your business elsewhere. He had no reference of his wait time, and apparently the business failed to communicate that to him. That's a fail on their end in my opinion.

The question is, were those bolts in stock, or special order? Either way, after a few days they should have responded back to him and gave an estimated ship and deliver time.

17. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

You either can't read or are just dumb.

I paid on March 14, still haven't heart back from them after numerous polite phone calls and a few recent angry ones. Today is March 30

I assume racebolts.com is ran by someone with similar iq as yours

18. RIB333

RIB333 Well-Known Member

I've done business with them quite a bit over the years. Prices are good, shipping and response times have been, on occasion, slower than I would have liked. I think that reflects a small one man show, possibly a part time side business.
    They are still in business because they provide a good product at a more than competitive price. The thread is titled wrong, IMO

19. Jim McDowell

Jim McDowell Hoping to pass tech

Oh the irony..........

20. ZxMoke

ZxMoke Well-Known Member

:crackup:

:Pop: