1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R1DT

Discussion in 'General' started by panthercity, Oct 1, 2018.

1. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Anyone heard anything new on this racer?

2. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Yes I think he was the younger Brother of this guy.....

multi-roommates-wall-decals-rmk1592gm-64_1000.jpg

No Brakes, Razr and Gorilla George like this.
  3. Damn, beat to it. :crackup:

4. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

5. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

That would be kick ass....

6. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

They do a ton of Dwarf car racing at the dirt track by my parents house (no bikes oddly enough). I was BS'ing with some of the people there and was a little surprised that the R1 motors apparently aren't popular at all. I would have thought the crossplane would have a bit of an advantage, but they overwhelmingly preferred 07/08 GSXR1000 or Kawi's saying that nobody could get the R1 motors to work.

BTW, I kinda want a dwarf car bad, those things looked hilarious gridded up and hauled some serious ass on that little oval.

7. hayes131

hayes131 Well-Known Member

There are some tests and development still happening. It’s a project that takes a lot of outside fabrication, and working on cost effectiveness vs performance. There may be a few changes coming.

panthercity likes this.
  8. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Reminds me of the shitbox Kenny Rogers drove in that movie 80's movie Six Pack

[​IMG]

9. zertrider

zertrider Waiting for snow. Or sun.

How the hell is an 80's Camaro late model stock car a shitbox??o_O Loved those cars when I was a kid, and they still look cool today.