1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quick Question: Tire vender/Nelson

Discussion in 'General' started by timspeed, Jun 20, 2003.

1. timspeed

timspeed Well-Known Member

Who will be at Nelson selling Pirelli? I want to print some certificates from the contingency site but am not sure who to choose. Thanks in advance, TC

2. timspeed

timspeed Well-Known Member

aNYBODY KNOW??

3. SHORTYJP

SHORTYJP Active Member

choose the state in which you want to REDEEM your certificate and then there will be a vendor listed for that state. I hope this helps clear things up.

4. oldguy

oldguy NC novice old dude

Sorry - There's a Pirelli guy there, but I can't remember who it was. Fasttrax was selling tires, but I can't remember if it was him or not (I'm old, you know). Sorry

5. SHORTYJP

SHORTYJP Active Member

Fasttrax is not an authorized vendor of Pirelli's (to the best of my knowledge).
    The main vendors in your area are Trackside Racer Supply (Moose has sub-distributors in the area as well). Call Teresa at Trackside and see who will be represented at the races that you plan to attend.
    Moose and his guys/gals will treat you really good. I will try to post their website so that you can contact them.
    If they are not the ones you want to use, there are other vendors who are great as well.
    Street & Competition, California Racer Supply, Tigershark, Competition Motorsports South, Racers Supply... It's late and I just arrived home from Tally, so my brain is not fully functional (not that it ever HAS been). Shoot me an email and I get you the names and numbers so you can call them.
    [email protected]

6. oldguy

Judi, does Trackside have this HUGE trailer pulled by a monster tractor/camper? :D
    BTW, I love my Pirellis.
    Heres what my Dunlops did after 3 track days
    D208GP
    closeup:
    D208

Last edited: Jun 23, 2003
  7. Mitch

Mitch MV Persistence

looks brand new.

8. oldguy

Yeah, it was. Except for the 3 separations opening up opposite to the direction of travel. You were talking about the tires weren't you :D
    The tractor/trailer at the track looked new too! ;)

9. SHORTYJP

SHORTYJP Active Member

the only thing I can remember is that Moose has PIRELLI and bright yellow on his stuff. CAN'T MISS THE THING!
    btw,, I saw Jason and the crew at Trackside working hard this weekend at Talladega and they did a FANTASTIC job.