1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

quick fueling

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by omnivore, Jun 1, 2012.

1. WORXXX

WORXXX Well-Known Member

Pit Stop Equipment

For Your......Pit Stop Needs!

$3000 for the complete kit.

Pictured is for a Yamaha R6.

Availalbe for 675 Daytona, ZXR, GSXR, CBR, R1/6, Ducati 848.

Fuel Tank Modifications are also available.

WORXXX Performance & Machine
    559-455-7171
    Blair

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 8, 2013
  2. motorbykemike

motorbykemike beer snob

3. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

Is the mid lift adjustable for starting and lift height?

4. motorbykemike

motorbykemike beer snob

yeah rick it is .

as well as pin angle to accomodate for sag once bike is lifted

did you not see it at daytona ?

did you see the rest of the stuff ?

i looked closely

pretty nice stuff

5. Beautiful stuff. Wish it was in my race budget, but maybe next season.

6. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

I was too busy. :)

7. WORXXX

WORXXX Well-Known Member

Completely Adjustable.

As a whole, are kit is priced toward smaller teams and privateer. Other units are twice or more are cost.

Its simple, K.I.S.S.n.C.

Keep It Simple Stupid and Cheap!

We are a small low overhead shop with over 30 years of motorcycle, race and track experience.

WORXXX Performance & Machine
    559-455-7171
    Blair

8. WORXXX

WORXXX Well-Known Member

Picture of other work we do.

Radiator has windage plates welded into the side of the tanks and oil cooler for the 675 Daytona Superbike, wheels, brakes, suspension and quick change.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 10, 2013
  9. omnivore

omnivore Well-Known Member

Thx all...the SPlash Gas turned out to be twice as quick as advertised.
    We are the only tea not using a true dry break as we still have the stock gas cap. So I hung a gascap key from the handle on the Splash Gas. Turning open the cap, and filling the tank and closing it has been 9-10 seconds on average. Our complete stops/rider changes have dropped from 2+ mins (lawnmower style gascans and a ground strap) to 33 seconds or so. We got back 4 or 5 laps per race.

Now we are looking for advice to adding about a gallon, or even a little less to our fuel tank. we want to be able to do a 3 hr race with 2 riders and just one fuel stop. We have eeked out 84 mins on one tank so far, but don't wanna risk it, so we'd like 3-4 more litres. Any advice?

Also Worxx....what is the price on the lift? Our 929 has a funky swingarm that doesn't have spools and is banana'd on one side so traditional stands don\t work well on it...yours might be just the ticket.

10. WORXXX

WORXXX Well-Known Member

Are talking about the rear? OR MidLift Jack? I can weld bungs. For for both spool and lifts.

Last edited: May 15, 2013
  11. omnivore

omnivore Well-Known Member

I was talking about the midlift...but after looking thru your stuff on facebook I see now that the jack must be used in conjunction with the rear stand. I thought it was a Bursig-type centre jack that lifted both wheels off the ground at once.

12. WORXXX

WORXXX Well-Known Member

Bursig-type in my opion doesnt work as well, but im basis. Last year I used one at Daytona, and we hated it.

Are Pit Stop Equipment is adjustable so the wheels are just skimming the ground. Plus its usage is not as limited. IE (can be used on a work table)
    Regardless, if you wish to know more or would like more pics, email me at:

[email protected]

or call: 559-455-7171

If your at an AMA Round stop by Riders Discount (I fly in for them)or The Triple Crown/MotoSport/RMR Team with purchase are equipment.

Let me know what you what done, Ill do it.

Blair

Stands, Liftjack, Dump Can, Fuel Tank Mods, Work Tables, Quick Change, Etc

Blair