1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

quick fill wanted

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by nicoloff, May 29, 2001.

1. nicoloff

nicoloff Well-Known Member

Where is a good place to get quick fill cans? I called street & comp, and they don't sell them. I'm looking for one of the aluminum jobbies.

2. Hubbard

Hubbard Puff... Puff... Give...

What are you up to now, Chris?

[​IMG]

3. nicoloff

almost 5'7"

4. wera176

wera176 Well-Known Member

Come 'on Chris, don't exaggerate! [​IMG]

How did you end up on a NSR anyhow? Going to run the endurance at Putnam? I'll be back on Greg's GS... See ya there if your there!

5. nicoloff

Jason
    A friend of mine that lives in Oxford bought a few NSR's from me, and gave me the chance to team up with him and ride one. Pretty good time.

This weekend me and my brother, Shawn, are going to do the endurance on my R6. Should be a great time.

6. NewRacer

NewRacer Tina! Come get some ham!

Sup everyone.....

Hubbard get thing back together?

Nic.. if you need soem pit help let me know. I am not doign anything, btu being a pit b@tch for Tony, Greg and Jason

Brandon

7. Hubbard

Just about. Only needs a little TLC to be finished. The rest of the parts arrived today.

Looks like I might get to stay for Saturday and help the G-man's GS effort, but Sunday is still iffy...

8. NewRacer

NewRacer Tina! Come get some ham!

I hope you do.... you sure you arent getting a 72 hr flu?????????

[​IMG]

9. Hubbard

Sick days must be approved in advace, unless you call from the doctors office or hospital, in which case a company manager will meet you there. Sucks.

As for your generator question, shouldn't be a problem. I probably won't be using mine, and I don't think Tony should use his. Something is wrong with them, they got way too hot last time.

Anyway, my race is late in the day, and yours are earlier.

Chris, I don't know about any of the aluminum dudes, but I have seen some guys use the Acerbis plastic ones. Sorry...

10. Trickle

Trickle Active Member

SBR makes aluminum dump cans. You can reach Evan @ 717-741-5953. Currently I know he makes the dry break type for superbike tanks, but as for superstock, I am positive he can make one of those as well. btw he does extraordiary work(have one in my garage that is 4 sale[drybreak]). Most of the teams in endurance use his tanks, so he started to make dump cans as well. Give Evan a call and tell em what u want. He can make it in any flavour u like.

11. BAS #513

BAS #513 Active Member

almost 5'7"

what a smart ass!!
    i should know something for you tonight.
    stop by after 8:00 p.m.
    iam waiting on two call backs
    if you use it/ i get to ride
    with you guys, RIGHT
    ill be careful, i promise

12. Eric_77

Eric_77 Well-Known Member

Hey were you running race gas or premium in your generator? Ours always got real hot using that try low test stuff it worked for us but now we have no use for left over race gas.

As for the the dump cans I bought mine used but it works great called Pacific Products and in the event you ever go to a dry break system it convets real easily.

13. wera176

wera176 Well-Known Member

Cool! I'll be sure to stay out of your way! See ya there!

14. Hubbard

Sorry, you sort of stepped into the middle of our conversation, which was half here, and half on some other thread.

I only use the cheapest gas in the generator. It likes it best [​IMG]

I was referring to my teammates tire warmers getting too hot. His came with the bike he bought, and they will burn your hand with-in a few minutes of turning them on.

And as for your left over race gas. Blend it with pre-mix and use in a weed-eater/chainsaw/leaf blower. They rock on old high octane [​IMG]