1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quick and cheap motard???

Discussion in 'General' started by C.Joy, Dec 7, 2005.

1. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

top 20 of the local club? big deal.

2. WebCrush

WebCrush Banned

My stock 04 motor will outrun your clapped out 03 Yamaha now.

3. WebCrush

WebCrush Banned

and you can do better? if so, lets see the results

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Where's Katanaman? I think he needs in on this.

5. Strick

Strick Good to be king

That just proves there were never any more than 20 riders.

6. WebCrush

WebCrush Banned

keep dreaming, there were 400+ each weekend

7. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

here?

go ahead and look thru everything you can find(except my novice years, i sucked more then than now).

Last edited: Dec 8, 2005
  8. WebCrush

WebCrush Banned

thats just shows total points--you could have been the only entry in every race and have a lot of points.

show me that your laptimes were in the top 20 of everybody riding there, not just the people in your class.

9. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

i hate to go thru that work. colum on the right is top finishes(kind of like it says across the top). i'm not going to link every page of the results. i assume you can figure out how look thru the results section, seeing as how you're so damn intelligent.

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Don't be getting stupid Adam.... Every time you do this you get nailed and proven slower than the last time you tried it.

11. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

shhhhhhhhhhh. :D

i guess we have a little grudge match for VIR. do we need a seperate thread for AirFence fund wagers, or will Web just not show up? :D

12. WebCrush

WebCrush Banned

what makes you think i won't show? i've attended every event I've said I'd be to (extreme extenuating circumstances not included)

13. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

just making sure you don't get any ideas. :Poke:

14. WebCrush

WebCrush Banned

WERA has only one event at VIR this year, I'm pretty sure I'll be there

15. Robby Card

Robby Card Well-Known Member

All you need is wheels.

I ran a stock YZ at Barber on three different tracks days and the brakes were fine. I was afraid they would boil, but they never even began to fade even in a long session. That said, for racing, I'd get:

2. Brakes
    3. Lowering links for the rear
    4. Triple clamps

I wasted $1000 on suspention for my KTM, and it's no better than stock. They all chatter at high speed no matter what you do. The Honda seems to be the best choice overall, but the new KTM SMRs have different swingarms and stronger frame headstocks so they are better than they used to be.

Like everybody else has said - do it! SM is a blast.

16. Stumpy

Stumpy apprentice

This is an '03 model right? You might want to check this out a little further before you commit to it because its not a straight swap on the 03 model like it is on the 04 and 05. The cases have to be machined pretty extensively to get the five speed in the 03 from what I've been told. There was a lot of talk about it on Thumpertalk when Dr. Rob was setting up his 03 supermoto venture. One of his mechanics then was on TT and explained it all to us... just a heads up if you didn't know.

17. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

This is going to be great. :D

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

LOL. I love this shit. :D

19. njracer

njracer Well-Known Member

Group buy???:D

20. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

i'll check it out, Thanks.