1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question for the lefties

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Feb 7, 2018.

1. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

It's a false equivalency. Rex Tillerson is a world beating businessman that would negotiate Trump under a table. Trump is a troll that knows how to get teams divided for voting and media hype purposes. These are the same voters that probably believe there is any truth to Trump's claim of being smarter than all of his generals.

SuddenBraking likes this.
  2. JBarx

JBarx Status: None.

Exactly. Take that money they want to spend on a military circle-jerk ego-stroke and help out some veterans. That's a tax dollar expenditure I can get behind.

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yet Trump negotiated Tillerson into working for him... You're cute in your hatred but the analogies don't work for you :D

I do love that the troll has you yet again :crackup:

4. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Oh look, another person who lacks reading comprehension skills. Like or dislike of a parade is not the question, nor do I care about why someone likes or dislikes the idea.

1. Liberals are planning protests to include trying to block parade and counter protests. They have been spouting a whole lot of anti military and anti American crap on social media for two days now. They are seeking volunteers to lay in front of parade and comparing to Tienamen Square which is mind bogglingly retarded.

2. Why does the left do this?

3. Does the left realize that this is going to come across as anti-military and anti-American, and will cost them votes?

Is there a leftie on here who can answer this?

5. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

You still don't get it. Trump's genius came in running against Hillary and all that she embodies. It doesn't matter what the voters believed about Trump. It's what they knew about his opposition that counted. The Democratic party bears one hundred percent of the responsibility for creating President Trump.

XFBO likes this.
  6. XACT-Man

XACT-Man Not that fast....

Blue Angels are a huge waste of tax payers $$$$...... why show the rest of the world we are THE bad arses of the sky when they all know it...... just saying.... :Poke:

dtalbott likes this.
  7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Kind of a good point. That show was damn cool at NJMP last year. Also cool having flyovers at most major sporting events.

8. kangasj

kangasj Banned

I look at it as an advertising/recruiting thing...

9. Chino52405

No. There was no genius there either. He had already started something with Obama's birth certificate and saw how many people were frothing at the mouth for someone who would believe the same far right conspiracies that they did. He was continuing to build a brand by idiots for idiots and hedging his bets that it would be for the best in the future. Both Republicans and Democrats SEVERELY underestimated the number of idiots we have in this country and he won the party and the general election.

R1Racer99 likes this.
  10. nigel smith

When you find yourself on the losing side time after time, you must eventually ask yourself who the real idiot might be.

dtalbott likes this.
  11. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Dude, an idiot would have been a Sanders or Clinton voter..

dtalbott likes this.
  12. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Just remove the whole VA system. It is garbage from top to bottom, a joke of a healthcare system. Have vets go to their regular doctors and hospitals and cover that.

dtalbott likes this.
  13. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

I'm so glad they don't! If they start self reflecting, they might start forming a winning plan. :crackup:

14. Chino52405

By the time we got to the end, it was clear that rational people were not going to be the big winners in 2016. As much as I can't believe people found Trump fit for the role, I damn sure couldn't believe people were clamoring for yet another Clinton and somehow thought Hillary had a strong record of being a voice for women.

So instead of voting for instilling a royal family, we went for the wannabe authoritarian. Not shocked by the idea of the parade at all.

15. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Royal family...you mean Mafia Family right? Crooked bitch. I think as least Trump is trying to do what's best for the county in his eyes.....that megalomaniac clinton bitch would have been a disaster and the due to all the corruption that cunt would have probably been a billionaire by the time she was out of office.

16. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

So you would have rather had Bernie Sanders as POTUS as opposed to Trump?

17. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Yeah, I dont claim he is actually intelligent. Just not dumb. Kind of like Bush II.

And FWIW, if my Grandma gave me money I would have converted it to hookers and blow. :)

18. nigel smith

From your perspective, who were the rational people?

19. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Probably people who would have voted for Jeb or Kucinich or the like.

20. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

I think the RINO's can share some of it too.

I wonder how many of these people who think it's a financial bad idea to honor our active military AND veterans this way have also voiced their disapproval of pissing taxpayer monies away on say sports related parades???

I got a kick out of some of the links posted up in here, one of the first onces I clicked on and researched his background, he was an adviser to the Clinton campaign.....:rolleyes:......Shocking I tell ya! Now knowing how some people are since I just shared that, I ALSO know, some Bush supporters equally hate this guy. That's the part so many never trumpers can't seem to understand, people on BOTH sides of the fence despised him......and none of these people seem to care or share being suspect as to the why's??? And they're calling HIM stupid??? LOL!