1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Putter's wet dream?!?!

Discussion in 'General' started by Hooper, Oct 6, 2010.

1. Hooper

Hooper Well-Known Member

2. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

It still hasn't set in yet.

WE GONNA WIN DA SUPA-BOWL DIS YEAR.

3. Spyderchick

Spyderchick Leather Goddess

Is that before or after Favre mentally checks out and Moss argues with the coaches day in and day out? :Poke: :D

4. chadspaint

chadspaint Well-Known Member

Randy Moss and Adrian Peterson... Who need s a team right? :D Brett Favre is the Quaterback so who needs a coach right? :D.. All I gotta say is We need the Defense to step it up and win the games for us cause there is too much chit on the offense table ! :D Oh and yeah there is gonna be DRAMMA > but I am Hoping not ! :D

5. Putter

Remember the Moss / Cunningham combo? This is like the same but more gooder! Some punk at work at work just called and is willing to go 10-1 odds that the Vikings don't make it to the Super Bowl this year. All in, babay!

6. Putter

I hope if we still suck this year Favre and Moss get into a fight over hats or something.

7. Spyderchick

LOL, well if Favre decides to 'check in' you guys might have a chance. Hell, he probably told the coach to hire Moss and he would put his big boy undies on for game day. :D

I'm just pissed that the Pack hasn't been more disciplined. The game they lost the other week was due to lack of fundamental discipline, and they almost lost last week because of the same. Most of the penalties and mistakes were unacceptable. If Aaron and the boys can bring the A game, everyone better watch out.

8. chadspaint

:crackup:

9. chadspaint

How about you guys give is Arron Rogers and we'll give you guys Farve for a coach :D

10. Putter

The Pack is a great team this year. They just gotta get smart. Man, Rodgers is on fire.

11. Putter

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

12. Spyderchick

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

You so funny. Favre couldn't coach his way out of a paper bag. :p

13. Spyderchick

They're a good team, if they would quit making mental mistakes they could be great. But yeah, Rodger's has been phenomenal.

14. chadspaint

you gotta think the game at Lambo will give up who is going to win the division. The bears w cutler eh? the lions . uh.... well you get the drift

15. Spyderchick

Actually the Lions are much improved this year. I don't think they are going to win the Division, but I do think that opponents have been underestimating them. They are rebuilding pretty successfully.

16. Putter

You don't think they are gonna win the division? They are 0-4. :D

17. Spyderchick

Dude, you gotta give them credit, if they had made that one touchdown against the Cowboys that got overturned on a stupid technicality they would be 1-4. :D

18. Putter

Actually I think they had a chance their first two games.

Man, I hope Moss doesn't run over any traffic cops this year.

19. Spyderchick

:crackup:

20. 45° Please

45° Please Large Member

This thread disappointments.

I came in here wanting to see tighty whitey underwear.

:(