1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Putnam Pictures from 6/1&2/02 are up!

Discussion in 'General' started by emeyer, Jun 9, 2002.

1. emeyer

emeyer Well-Known Member

The photos I got at Putnam on June 1st and 2nd are up on our web site www.soulracer.com

There are three categories: Expert, Novice and Riders School. Please browse the site and see if I have anything you want.

We are trying a new file system on the web site to speed up the viewing process and increase the image quality so let me know how it's working. We hope to get pictures from future races posted faster. We are in the learning process with the digital imaging and are trying to figure out the best way to handle things and this takes a little time so please be patient until we get it dialed in. We will always be refining the system trying to improve it. If you have ANY suggestions or criticisms, please let me know.

Ordering info is on the web site and I'm accepting PayPal now. All pictures are mailed out the day after payment is received and if you're not happy with ANY pictures for ANY reason, just return them for full refund (shipping includded) which will be mailed to you immediately. I'm very serious about providing you with top quality pictures at a great price with excellent service and if I ever let you down, let me know and I'll make it right. Please feel free to call or e-mail me any time.

Hope I got some images you like! See you at the track.

P.S. Sean, I have a CD on it's way to you.

Ed Meyer
    Ed Meyer Photography
    399 Great Oaks Trail
    Wadsworth, Oh 44281
    (330) 334-1999
    [email protected]
    www.soulracer.com

2. GrantMLS

GrantMLS Well-Known Member

Just checked out the pictures, look great! Will be ordering some shortly.

3. emeyer

emeyer Well-Known Member

I've had a couple people mention that the pictures on the web site look dark. This is due in part to the low res that we use for the web site images. Full images would take forever to download. The second reason is that I shoot my pictures a little on the "underexposed" side. This way I make sure I have detail in the highlights. When I print them, I lighten them up in Photoshop which brings up the detail in the shadows but retains detail in the highlights. The result is a photo that looks almost 3D. The pictures that you buy will be properly exposed and look great...
    Guaranteed!

E-mail me if you have any questions/concerns.

Ed
    [email protected]

4. emeyer

emeyer Well-Known Member

bump!