1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Putnam Endurance

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by holcomb298, May 22, 2001.

1. holcomb298

holcomb298 Well-Known Member

I heard that the Putnam Endurance hase been changed to a 4 hour (from a 6 hour). True?

Many thanks...

2. aod99

aod99 Administrator

Sean told me that Putnam had been cancelled to make room for two TBAs.

3. fluindex#495

fluindex#495 Member

Hey Aaron,

Me and Mr. Tricky Squirrel and NitroBoy need a fourth rider to field the top secret and highly experimental z86 turbo "chinese bandit" at the putnam endurance round. Can you be trusted?

This message will self destruct in 5 seconds...

PRF

4. holcomb298

holcomb298 Well-Known Member

I do have one question...will the chassis handle it? Plus, do we have an extra set of wheels for a tire change. I see all that power tearing up those tires.

Actually, AOD are you serious? Is the endurance cancelled?

Thanks in advance.

5. aod99

aod99 Administrator

Putnam wasn't really canceled. I was just kidding. I thought Mongo would jump on and say that.

But Lizards is banned from showing up. New WERA rules which prevent teams in the top three in their class from riding on tracks they like.

6. Lizard 1

Lizard 1 Well-Known Member

Then, you of course realize that bans you from Talladega this weekend. Because of that Brian Stokes character and all. Plus, you'll then have to sit out the Summit round and since Stokes does very well at Road Atlanta...

'Tis a shame about those darn rules. Well, I guess I better get my acceptance speech ready for the banquet...

See ya guys at Talladega and tell Brian great job at the AMA Atlanta race.

Oh, by the way - to the guy asking if Putnam is cancelled - it is. It's just a test and tune day for AOD and Lizards. No one else needs to show, just tests, nothing to see here, move along.

7. WERA

WERA Administrator

Putnam will be a four hour (like it says in the Fastline).