1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Psalm 99: Jesus of Llavaneres

Discussion in 'General' started by Crybaby™, Jun 12, 2018.

1. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Yeah my bad. I didn't even live in GA then...I think my brain meant 6-7 years ago..

But you get the idea...

2. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Been a fan of George ever since this dude high sided into orbit in Shanghai in 08, broke both his ankles when he came back to Earth and then raced that shit to 4th place the next day.

I don’t know if Lorenzo is going to beat Marc on his own bike for a whole season, but he will whoop him straight up at a few races next year and if Marquez makes some of his trademark unforced errors Lorenzo will be right there to take advantage. Once he’s adapted to that Honda and had a year to develop it, I honestly think it’s almost a tossup between him and Marc.

Boman Forklift and BigBird like this.
  3. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

Ill give the edge to George. Seasoned and rarely gets carried away with emotion.

4. Repo Man 32

Repo Man 32 Lifetime Member

Thou shalt not worship false prophets....

:Poke:

5. YamRZ350

YamRZ350 Nicorette Dependent

https://www.redbull.com/us-en/incredible-motogp-comebacks

I'll just leave this here. Some harley guy will be along shortly to tell us how much of a pussy George is..

Jorge Lorenzo: Assen 2013
    The latest in a long line of hardy men to climb back on two wheels when the rest of us were wincing...

Lorenzo broke his left collarbone on Thursday afternoon in a crash in free practice, flew to Barcelona the same day, was operated on in the early hours of Friday morning and then returned to the track in the Netherlands in the afternoon. After passing fitness tests on Saturday morning he rode in the race and placed fifth, just 48 hours after picking up the injury and a mere 36 hours after having a titanium plate and eight screws inserted into the bone.

Lawn Dart and Ducti89 like this.
  6. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

I remember that in Hitting the Apex.

Incredible.

7. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

Haha! I remember that! That was the same day that Mary Spies called security and had us kicked out of the paddock. Good times :D

Boman Forklift and Lawn Dart like this.
  8. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

Don't you have some sun/moon cartoons to rub one out to? :D

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Yeah, Dart has been swinging from Lorsenzo's nuts without a harness or net since day one.

10. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

He'll always be "the janitor" in our hearts and minds....

[​IMG]

wsmc 589 likes this.
  11. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

Not exactly.. LOL

He's got all the personality of a wet paper towel, but he can ride...

Boman Forklift likes this.
  12. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Didn't realize that he had agreed to the "George" name tag. Good on him.

13. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I don't think he "agreed" to any of it. He looked/sounded noticeable despondent in that video Yamaha made.

14. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

Didn't Edwards break his collarbone in 3 places in 2012 and then podium a week later? Lorenzo is tough as nails but then again so are most of those guys.

cajun636 likes this.
  15. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

Sort of.

16. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

Yes. A paper cut puts me down for a month and these guys race while ripped in half!

crashman likes this.
  17. Chango

Chango Something clever!

To be fair, he looked/sounded noticeably despondent on the podium at Mugello. It’s sort of his “thing.”

scottn likes this.
  18. wsmc 589

wsmc 589 Well-Known Member

Cocaine is a hellva drug....

19. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

HAHAHAHA....like you, I like Stoner and Lornezo....I guess that make me a ballrubber too? I also really like Marquez....but I'm one of those goofballs that owns some cool Rossi signed shit.

joec and crashman like this.
  20. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

I love Edwards and watched him open beers with his ring and drank beers with him at the track, but he can't hold Lorenzo's jock strap, when comparing MotoGP results.