1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Psalm 99: Jesus of Llavaneres

Discussion in 'General' started by Crybaby™, Jun 12, 2018.

1. BigBird

BigBird blah

Wasn't that race kind of the dividing line when he got all weird when it rained. He lost all confidence after a while

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

2. Crybaby™

Crybaby™ Well-Known Member

I was fine to let this thread drift into oblivion but needed to ask a legit question in the parts section

And as I've said before, You are Welcome. If pumping your chest here gives your life some meaning and joy then I am happy to help out but, make no mistakes, you aren't fooling me oh and

upload_2018-5-25_19-12-52.jpeg

Last edited: Jun 15, 2018
  3. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

4. joec

joec brace yourself

5. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

JL99 could run the table and win the rest of them, with Marc finishing 1st loser, and it would come down to Valencia, with Jorge winning with an 8 point margin over his new teammate for 2019. Wouldn't that be grand if he took the #1 TO honda next year, after taking it away from them this year.

That is, the looooognest, of longshots. But could "theoretically" happen :)

6. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

7. Repo Man 32

Repo Man 32 Lifetime Member

He didn’t.

Rossi told him to. :clap:

scottn likes this.
  8. rwdfun

rwdfun

Talk about ball swingers. You should take a break and enjoy our boys epic revival

Last edited: Jun 17, 2018
  9. rwdfun

rwdfun

I’m thinking MM is a little scared. I’m betting he calms down and takes his second places the rest of the way to preserve the championship because a few DNFs puts Jorge in reach, given that Jorge will likely win out

10. Chango

Chango Something clever!

Unless it rains.:Poke:

scottn likes this.
  11. Repo Man 32

Repo Man 32 Lifetime Member

Or other racers show up on the grid..

:Poke:

12. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

So he raced by himself the last 2 rounds? :Poke:

Robby-Bobby likes this.
  13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Pretty much. :D

rd49 and Robby-Bobby like this.
  14. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

OUCH

15. pscook

pscook Well-Known Member

And who's fault is that? Should he slow down after getting to the front? I mean, really, today he had a shit start, did he not (not the hole shot)? Didn't he pass a couple of folks to get to the front, then continue to push and pull away? Isn't that the way you win races, or are you all saying that he needs to slow down and let the other racers catch up to give his wins "validity"?

16. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

17. scottn

scottn Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jun 17, 2018
  18. pscook

pscook Well-Known Member

I was using your statement as context to minimize Papa's statement. Sorry if my point wasn't clear.

19. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

I can't tell if this is a joke, but it has to be, otherwise that's the most ridiculous thing I've read here in a while.

Repo Man 32 likes this.
  20. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

As entertaining as that would be, I remain pragmatic...