1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Proof Obama is US citizen

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by SurfingRools, Mar 9, 2011.

1. SurfingRools

SurfingRools Well-Known Member

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/tu...-reagan-os-911

Pwned

2. Demented

Demented Well-Known Member

Your pot stirring skills are slipping.

3. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Take a look at the laws regarding mother citizenship and birth of child at the time.

I'm not a birther, but like always, Stewart is leaving out a very key piece of information. At the time of Obama's birth, the mother being a citizen didn't necessarily mean automatic citizenship for the child born out of the United States - the rules were slightly different than they are today.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2011
  4. scotth

scotth Banned

With consideration to my audience, that's not the argument Stewart was making. Or the joke, really.

5. brex

brex Well-Known Member

With consideration to the extremely low intellect from the above poster, the joke falls flat on its face in the real world. Stewart yet again leaves out fact to try and make an incredibly stupid "joke", and when you involve the actual facts, the joke is entirely on Stewart. Again.
    That's his "joke". You can add - or Obama's mom was 18 at the time, meaning the law does count fetuses as people, but she couldn't pass her citizenship along. Had it been four months later, the fetus that counts as a person would be a citizen.
    His "joke" counts on not using fact. Like always. He plays to morons.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2011
  6. Tinfoil hat charly

Tinfoil hat charly Well-Known Member

I was almost a birther until I heard that the Clintons hired private "researchers" to check this out during the Dem primary campaigns:eek:

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The joke is funny as hell. Obama is a citizen because he was born in the US. The rest of the arguments are just stupid.

8. scotth

scotth Banned

No...you're just an idiot and you didn't get the joke. :D

9. SurfingRools

SurfingRools Well-Known Member

Wow......lighten up dude......it was a hilarious play to people who think life begins at conception.

10. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

Well, A.) I'm one of those people and B.) I'm not a birther. So I, for one, could care less about any of it. :p

11. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

But back in 19## there was a lawsuit and it said if his mom cut her hair on Thursday instead of Friday with scissors and not clippers during the rising tide there is no way in hell he is a US citizen.:mad:

12. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Papa, listen up. I am not a birther and I didn't start this thread. :)

13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

But you sure didn't post that it's a non-issue. :D

14. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

why would the birth origin of 2nd worst President in US history concern anyone?

15. scotth

scotth Banned

Harding? (Andrew) Johnson? Or are you giving W some props and promoting him to just second-worst? :D

16. pefrey

pefrey Well-Known Member

:stupid:

17. MINDOVERMATTER

MINDOVERMATTER You can't see me

"Don't you see? Either Barack Obama's a U.S. citizen or fetuses don't count as people."

According to abortion they don't

18. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

IT'S A NON ISSUE, IT'S A NON ISSUE!!

Satisfied now?:)

19. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Just saw it. That was pretty funny if your logic wasn't being kicked in the nuts.

20. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

William Henry Harrison. Bastard quit after 32 days.