1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pro Bolt?

Discussion in 'General' started by SDS1, Feb 11, 2020.

1. SDS1

SDS1 Well-Known Member

Anyone else who uses this company having issues lately? I've ordered a lot of stuff from them......they're usually a little slow but I've always gotten my order. I've got an order in now that's several weeks old and they're not responding to e-mails. I hope they didn't shut down or something.

2. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

Did you order from U.S. or U.K.?
    I ordered once from U.K. and it took longer . Pro Bolt U.K. has a larger selection of items ....

3. SDS1

SDS1 Well-Known Member

US, never ordered from the UK site. Sent the 3rd email to them just now, I guess I'll try to get the PayPal $$ back if I don't see a reply today or tomorrow. Shame too, they had good stuff.

4. kruizen

kruizen Well-Known Member

Call them

1-855-272-5682

5. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Yeah - you gotta call. Email is like a portal into the multiverse over there.

6. SDS1

SDS1 Well-Known Member

Finally got an email back, something about customs and they'll have it all Friday. Fingers crossed

7. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

Everything will work out . ProBolt has all sorts of stuff no one has and I’ve never had a problem.
    If you don’t have one , have them send you a bolt and pitch measuring gauge . Use it all the time and the size of a credit card.

Newyork likes this.
  8. Newyork

Newyork Dip Mode

I just received an order from them 3 days ago...they’re up and running.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk