1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prayers for Sweden

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Focker, Feb 19, 2017.

1. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Ironic that in the interest of diversity, they allow in folks with the goal of homogeneity.

2. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

3. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

What about the rest of the LGBTQRSWXYZ crowd?

4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

IIRC, the Party Line in at least some of the Muslim Countries is that they don't exist, so no problem. It could have something to do with their liberal application of execution as a means of maintaining an orderly society.

5. G 97

G 97 Garth

I know right. Very familiar situation that goes on here in the States when a certain minority culture(s) demands that the predominate culture respect, honor, undestand, embrace and accept every minority culture while at the same time they lable the predominate culture as being racist, homophobic, hatefull, intolerant or what ever other term they feel they can use to disparage this culture.

Why is it that I am expected to understand and accept someone else's culture and if I don't do this to their satisfaction, I am labeled a racist etc., but at the same time they can disavow my culture with no recourse.

Lib thought process is amazing.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2017
  6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Fixed. Thought has little to do with it.

G 97 likes this.
  7. GRH

GRH Well-Known Member

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Geebus. Progressives :rolleyes:

9. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

10. G 97

G 97 Garth

Radical extreme Muslim terrorist are not the problem........automobiles are. :crackup:

At least she didn't blame it on a YouTube video or call it work place violence. :rolleyes:

Is she trolling the entire nation with this article. :confused:

XFBO likes this.
  11. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Imma put on akdrift's flame retardant pants for this one...

When the alphabet soup of oppressed have a 200 year history of oppressing the liberties of straight wealthy landowning church-goin' cracka-ass-crackas, maybe you might understand why they put up such a fuss.

Me, I'm all about equality, baby. Fags wanna marry and be miserable like we breeders, more power to 'em. So how about we get the assholes in suits out of the social engineering game entirely, and reestablish the "pursuit of happiness" idea?

crashman likes this.
  12. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Male-driven automobiles, you misogynistic short peckered xenophobe. :moon:

G 97 likes this.
  13. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

I don't personally know anyone who isn't all for equality. The social movement isn't about getting equality, it's about getting superiority. You should know this with all of your privilege :p

14. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Ask for the moon and stars, be satisfied with a nightlight.

Gotta admit they've made a fuckton of progress in getting their equal considerations of late.

15. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

I'm just sooo happy Trump has proven to be a buffoon again by being sooooo off base on Sweden's immigration problems.

:crackup::crackup::crackup:

16. Crackhead

Crackhead Expert

Keep trying to match Sean Spicer but it won't change that nothing happened that night he pretended that something did.

17. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Still winning :D

XFBO likes this.
  18. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

19. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

I spent 3 weeks in Sweden last summer to see my family, one last time.
    The Sweden I used to visit when I was younger, is long gone.
    I saw packs of young migrants pushing Herion at all the train stations.
    Saw those same guys dropping of money satchells at the migrant owned swedish souvenier shops.....laundering drug money.
    My cousin is 6'1" Bodybuilder, 280+/- lbs......big w small waste.....he is Swedish Policia......he says there are migrant/Muslim sections they (Policia)wont enter......they burn cars, burn Policia cars, throw sicks/stones/rods/etc.
    My cousin was stabbed though his vest.
    Sweden is gone :-/

I ate lots of delicious breads and cheeses for those three weeks, but 3 weeks of nothing but wine/bread/cheese is tough.
    All stopped up....felt like I was eating MRE's

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

One last time? With all your health issues, you can't just drop that in here and move along like it was just a fart.

SpeedyE likes this.