1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

pratice fees?

Discussion in 'General' started by binx51, Feb 28, 2003.

1. binx51

binx51 Well-Known Member

practice fees?

is the 75$ fee for practice just for the fri. practice or for all weekend, or does your entry fees include practice on sat. and sun?

Last edited: Feb 28, 2003
  2. HFD1Motorsports

HFD1Motorsports BIKE TUNA

3. TSC_113

TSC_113 Look At me!!!

Re: practice fees?

Read the Rule book????

The practice Fee is for Friday Practice. Entry fees include Saturday and Sunday practice.

4. binx51

binx51 Well-Known Member

thanks i'll try that

5. HFD1Motorsports

HFD1Motorsports BIKE TUNA

sometimes wera holds a pratice day before the race weekend sometimes it is the track sometimes an instuction class is held like ed bargy. the fees differ from place to place. but your race weekend entry covers sat and sun pratice if you entery races you get to pratice.

6. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

It all depends if you're talking National or Regional. WERA runs all Friday National practices for $75 pre-entry, $85 post-entry.

As Huffdaddy said Friday practice depends on the track. For example March 14 at VIR Ed Bargy is running Friday practice, but I know at Roebling the track holds the Friday practice.

I am not aware of any tracks that require you to pre-register for Friday practice, normally you just show up and pay the morning of practice.

If you plan on running any Nationals I highly recommend pre-registering for practice as it will save you a lot of time at the track.