1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Practically brand new 2017 R1 Dash (meter)

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by toonsquadracers, Jan 8, 2020.

1. I am looking to sell my 2017 R1 dash with 4 miles on the odo. It is practically brand new and will include shipping anywhere in the lower 48. I am looking to get $950 for it. The new ones on Revzilla are priced just over $1k, and through the dealer they are just over $1300. I can get you photos of it if you wish, but files on my phone are too big to upload. It is a stock dash and looks like any 15 and newer dash from a R1

2. warclok

warclok Well-Known Member

Do these dashes reflect the mileage on the bike or on the dash? Just curious...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. I honestly do not know how that works. My bike was built and only has 4 miles on it, just changing the stock dash. I would assume it has to work with the ecu? Or else you could just buy a new dash and say it has 0 miles on it.haha

4. rice r0cket

rice r0cket Well-Known Member

15-16 dashes are closer to $700, not sure what they added in 17 to drive that price up, but they have different part numbers so I'm not sure they interchange.

Odometer goes w/ the dash.

5. Yea I found out the hard way that they are not interchangeable. Since I have a 18 everything we did not know the dash was a 17 until I ran it and the autoblip won’t work. Even with adding a ftecu sensor and all of that so whatever electrical difference they made the 17 is the most expensive for some reason.

6. Bought the correct one so 850 for this.