1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Power Platform Work Table

Discussion in 'General' started by TTR174, Aug 2, 2006.

1. TTR174

TTR174 Rescue and restoration of 60's and 70's bikes

2. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

3. Spooner

Spooner Well-Known Member

We have one at the shop-its pretty heavy duty-but they don't come with a ramp so thats pretty dumb. I agree, their rearstands are pretty crappy, but if you just had this at your house I think it would hold up OK, but I would think if you set it up and took it down a lot it would degrade quickly.

4. attackpainter

attackpainter Well-Known Member

I use the Valter moto its super nice just the right height fold up and comes with the ramp

5. bambam454

bambam454 Well-Known Member

where from and how much??

6. attackpainter

attackpainter Well-Known Member

Chris at indysuperbikes hooked me up But i dont think they are making them anymore as i just checked their site. The price was about $250

7. jeffrop

jeffrop Well-Known Member

8. Yup I was gonna send him the link as well! The only ones I've seen use those fold up tables are like 125 and 250 gp guys...they practically pick their bike up and set them on the table lol

9. Jim McDowell

Jim McDowell Hoping to pass tech

I wish somebody really good, like Pitbull, would make one of these with a ramp. I would buy one in a heartbeat.

10. zbunny

zbunny Well-Known Member

Eddie Kraft is selling a very similar table in the classifieds.

Michelle

11. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Thanks Michelle. The one we're selling is aluminum. Lightweight and we've done everything to bikes on that thing. Swapping wheels, pulling motors, tear down to frames. Works great. We have a wooden board we use as a ramp as well (which I'm sure is included in the price). :)