1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pollen Tsunami

Discussion in 'General' started by Shyster d'Oil, May 9, 2015.

1. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

Here in the Northeast we at being inundated with pollen. A harsh, long winter and a Spring that was 10 days long followed by an immediate summer - it's now 90 degrees here today - has unleashed billions of tons of pollen directly into my sinuses.

I'm not allergic, but I've got overly sensitive sinuses on top of a 4 week long cold, so I am near death.

Anyone else?

2. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Just remember, pollen is basically plant semen. Your nose is filled with jizz. You've been sexually assaulted by a plant.

3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Look at it this way Rodg, at least something is having sex.

4. noobinacan

noobinacan Well-Known Member

:Pop:

:crackup:

5. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

I think poor D'erl got hisself gang raped. :D

6. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

Thanks for the sympathy. :D

7. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Do you suppose it was a-----------------Dandelion, or maybe a Bull nettle? :eek:

8. pickled egg

If you need to talk Rodg, I'm here for you. :)

9. It hit me really hard a few days ago. I felt like I was dying!

10. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

We just got home from Houghton for my youngest daughters college graduation. My wife's black car is now yellow.

11. pickled egg

Did it turn into a Ferrari too? :D

12. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

:crackup:

No such luck.:D

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I love the pollen down here. News will show the graphic of what range is considered high at like 500, then they show our pollen count that day is between 3 and 5 thousand :D

14. The pollen in GA used to make me nauseous. Running was a chore. Working was a chore. Terrible.

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yep. April was bad this year. Been dry the last week plus so there's still a bunch floating around but the main pine pollen is better.

16. zertrider

zertrider Waiting for snow. Or sun.

So if that is the case, it is good to be allergic to pollen! All of you that can deal with it must like the "pollen facials":Poke:

17. RFairbairn

RFairbairn Well-Known Member

18. mcarter

mcarter Well-Known Member

I get weekly allergy shots and take pills and its still kicking my ass this year. I refuse to cut the grass right now

19. Yea, last week, I had to sit down and take a break in what would normally be about the easiest mountain bike ride I'd ever take.

20. 418

418 Expert #59

This year is the first time it's really kicking my ass. Or I got anthrax or something because I've felt like dog shit last few weeks.