1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pittsburgh Shooting

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by condon66, Oct 27, 2018.

1. condon66

condon66 Member well known

Another whacko. Kills multiple people in a synagogue while yelling out, "All Jews must die." I just don't understand this kind of fucked up shit. All I can do is sit and shake my head.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2018
    gixxerreese likes this.
  2. joec

joec brace yourself

I was up there last weekend and stayed with friends right across the street from there. Crazy.

3. condon66

Wow. Makes you think about how close you are at any time to some crazy ass psycho.

4. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

Man as sad as it is and knowing that I might not live through it. I often think aren’t we about due for a smack from an asteroid.

5. condon66

A clean slate so-to-speak? Maybe so.

gixxerreese likes this.
  6. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

i think what we are 'due' for is a physical war because all the debtors are insured, worth more dead than alive, and war is way more profitable than cosmic forces. an asteroid would be a blessing in the grande scheme of things comparatively.

the invasion, IMO is a plan to create more debt/debtors. Im still not convinced DJT is who he appears to be but Im thinking his moves in relation to it should be enough to convince me of that one way or the other. the scale is tipping his way but it has been going back and forth for a while too.

7. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

Yes I agree our world runs on debt. I started figuring that out when the reason I didn’t qualify for a loan was not because my score was low I didn’t have enough revolving debt.

Potts N Pans likes this.
  8. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

When we live in a time of plenty it seems that civility and respect suffer. Perhaps you are right, a major disruption of the current life cycle would help right the ship.....Nothing like a serious challenge to you or your family to bring things back into focus. Sucks as it's counter intuitive but it's beginning to seem that way.

gixxerreese likes this.
  9. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

https://supreme.justia.com/cases/federal/us/421/100/
    turn the tables on the money changers!

10. Timothy Landon

Timothy Landon Well-Known Member

Exactly why I am armed at all times.

condon66 likes this.
  11. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Sucks that one of those people in the Synagogue weren't armed and a good shot.

12. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

No disrespect to the victims, but I don’t get where the Jews stand in our political system. It seems like a majority tend to support democrats, but the modern democrat party is really big on supporting Islamic causes, which are obviously not in the Jew’s best interest. On the flip side, you’d think they’d fit in really well with the republicans, but for whatever reason the far right has always been labeled anti-semetic.

Britt likes this.
  13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

IMHO some of it is historical dating to FDR and WWII

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

They probably are like most religions and stand all over the place.

15. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

its not easy getting to the bottom of the jewish/nazi 'stories'.

history has been translated, rewritten, revised, etc. etc. Fomenkos work is voluminous but required reading to even begin to figure all this BS out.

seems to me, the jews and nazis and all the religions are the work of the Pharaohs bloodline.

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Seems to me you're totally insane :crackup:

Lawn Dart, turner38, mpusch and 6 others like this.
  17. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

in an insane world, how else would the sane seem?

'follow the money' (banking)

18. joec

joec brace yourself

It's the dungeon.. That's ok here.

19. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Do we know if he has an R or D after his name yet? That seems to the important fact these days.

Lawn Dart likes this.
  20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Retarded or Demented?

badmoon692008, deepsxepa and joec like this.