1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pirelli Super Corsa Race Tires

Discussion in 'General' started by Faggot, Aug 27, 2019.

1. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

So we're still pretending that you did not make the change yourself? :D

Seriously, this entire time you could have changed it back anytime you wanted. I told you before that you liked it and were just bring it up so people would look. I see that it's changed now, so I was right. :D

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Wait, he thought he couldn't change it? Okay now that is even funnier :D

4. BigBird

BigBird blah

how did I miss this entire thread?

I was confused with the quoted name and the OP's name and then I was ohhh, like he got his mancard revoked :crackup:

ToofPic likes this.
  5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I told him multiple times that he could. But if he had, he wouldn't have been able to draw attention to himself anymore. :D

6. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

I was confused with the quoted name and the OP's name and then I was ohhh, like he got his mancard revoked :crackup:[/QUOTE]
    I am NOT here for your entertainment. I am NOT a post whore. :moon: You have others who crave that attention. :rolleyes:

There's nothing to see here. :blart: Move along.

7. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

8. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

:Puke:

Dafuq did I just read...

418 and BigBird like this.
  9. 418

418 Expert #59

I just accidentally stumbled in here. How the f@ck did I miss this train wreck?

Bro...

10. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

Hey Sparky,
    How is this working out for you, so far? I see you are still meandering along in a clueless little world continuing on with the weak attempt to express your homophobia to a group that doesn't care about other's sexual orientation. Note: Dave K. has annexed the terms gay and ghey to the point that they no longer have a sexual connotation. That leaves you to falling back on your Jr. High vocabulary. Good luck with that.
    I am afraid that this will probably be my last post in this thread (I reserve the right to respond if you go full retard again) as you no longer have any relevance nor entertainment value. Good luck getting your set up info from the same place you got your tires and I am still not interested in being on the track with you. Perhaps you could get out there with Aaron Yates, Danny Eslick or Hayden Gillam, they can show you how it is done.

11. BigBird

BigBird blah

OP is so awesome, he put his mom in the basement and codes from upstairs.

That's how awesome OP bro is :D

12. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I never really cared if a poster here was Homosexual, Straight, Bi or whatever. If they are cool, they are cool.

The term "gay" or "ghey" just does not fit with homosexuality in most contexts here. Most people are mature enough around here (even if they are *retarded) and get it. I'm sticking with "ghey" because it just works better.

But his name, that upsets me. I don't see a use for it and I don't want to take it away from the ignorant people and repurpose it. I won't ban him but I won't do a damn thing to help him out EVER because of it. I'm taking Fag away from the ignorant people but they can keep that one. Stupid locker room/ paddock humor with a bunch of dudes hanging out, having fun and calling each other names, it's an extension of that.

*and I'm taking retard back. Another word that needs to be repurposed and never fit the original use.

Kenessex gets it, thanks man. :up:

13. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Dave

Can we please have the thumps up emoticon back?:D

SpeedyE likes this.
  14. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

I'm surrounded by a lot of creative devs and engineers...I had no idea code bro was this serious of a thing. I now consider myself very lucky to have avoided working with these douches.

BigBird likes this.