1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pirelli Super Corsa Race Tires

Discussion in 'General' started by Faggot, Aug 27, 2019.

1. rafa

rafa Well-Known Member

So 6 pages because he didnt want to pay for shipping. This is good.

BigBird and Odilup like this.
  2. Faggot

Faggot Birth of League

Also there is a guy on here that knows more than everyone else saying that you will not need race tires and that your bike is all show including your pink leathers. The next thing he might ask are pictures of your body positioning at the apex of a turn. The other guy will say the more decals you have, even though they are not true sponsors, the better.

3. brex

brex Well-Known Member

As a CTO there is always a douchenozzle dev or two that think they are hot shit, that are individual contributors (typically incredibly small contributors) to products that they like to claim are theirs and completely over inflate what the product is.
    It's always fun replacing those guys with overseas devs that do what you need them to do. Code monkeys are a nickle a dozen.

BigBird and Odilup like this.
  4. Faggot

Faggot Birth of League

No man. There is a bigger perspective to this topic. I just play in the arena of musical tech chairs. Eventually my skill set will be obsolete unless I move on onto a more complex competitive skillset to continue to play. So you cant hate the guy for playing in the field, otherwise ill just end up like the idiots in RVs camped out in a metropolitan city side street. I just want my goddamn free shipping from an online goddamn store. [emoji16]

5. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

They're often the rogue developers who need their work to be redone once their gone, because they failed to see the bigger picture.

Chino52405, BigBird and brex like this.
  6. Faggot

Faggot Birth of League

Cto what a joke. You are dime a dozen too. Learn to code then talk rather than shit in a chair thinking you know shit. You were just at the right place at the time for now.

7. Faggot

Faggot Birth of League

Lol dont forget to mention that the overseas coder may have saved you cash up front as a gay ass cto but then you ended up spending more in the long run. Lol i know because ive seen it dumb fuck. This where you should have just bought the gopro instead of your knock off chinese copy on board camera.

8. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

What? Who are you? I didn't say anything and I didn't endorse off-shoring development resources simply to save money. I merely pointed out rogue developers and the problems they cause. Also, I didn't have to buy my GoPro's.

<me never reading this thread again, as much as I love me some Pirelli tires>

9. Faggot

Faggot Birth of League

Wtf how is automation related to offshoring? Where did i mention offshoring? I said software is automating mundane unskilled processes.

10. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

Nope, just some old slow fat guy that has won a few races, my perspective of slow might be different than yours, don't have a problem running in A group. You sound like the guys I used to teach that wouldn't listen, so I'd have a girl on a ninja 250 ride around the outside of them on their liter bike. :)

badmoon692008 and BigBird like this.
  11. Faggot

Faggot Birth of League

Worry about yourself thinking your ride is superior than others. If you are so bad ass go GP. Oh wait. Youll end up like spies or hayes talking the same shit then trying to compete only to know that they couldnt. At least i dont go around saying my riding or tire sets are superior than others. Fucking amateur

12. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Yall still feeding this turd?????:D

13. Faggot

Faggot Birth of League

It’s you all. Learn to write.

14. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

Got a idea for you. Since this is a racing forum i.e. WERA (Western Eastern RR Assoc.) and there's a Auto Club WERA round next month why don't you sign up, put a orange shirt on and grid up, then show everyone what you got? FYI, you can get tires there and not have to pay for shipping too.

Newsshooter likes this.
  15. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

While he’s there, can someone dismantle the legacy brick and mortar retail paradigm and drop a few on his head?

16. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

And yet you talk shit about a National Champion and World Champion in the same breath...

17. Faggot

Faggot Birth of League

No need bro. I ride my own ride. I don’t worry about other people’s riding or rig setup. People that think their riding and rig setup is superior than others are lame as fuck just like the dumb fucks that says college is worthless. No thanks.

dantheman likes this.
  18. dantheman

dantheman Yeah, it hurt.....

Well hold on just a cotton pickin second! Some of the biggest idiots I have ever had the pleasure of knowing are complete and utter morons with graduate degrees. A shit bag is a shit bag, college or none. And yes I have been to a what some might consider a prominent university.....

wookie likes this.
  19. Faggot

Faggot Birth of League

Measured how? Isnt both sides subjective?

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm not sure what board you think you're posting to but it ain't this one :crackup