1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pirelli Contingency

Discussion in 'General' started by simins0611, Mar 26, 2008.

1. simins0611

simins0611 Well-Known Member

I finally got the $1200 Pirelli owed me from last season and now I have another question. Is Pirelli going to honor contingency for the first few months of 2008. We started racing here on the West Coast in January, but their website still hasn't been updated and you only have 90 days to claim your winnings.

Has anybody heard anything from a Pirelli rep? I finally had someone call me back and he said that they were going through some employee changes and that he didn't know that answer to my question. It's been a couple of months and he hasn't gotten back to me. I know, I know, why am I asking on here? Becasue this is the all knowing WERA BBS and you only get factual information here:)

2. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

ya we had this post like a week agp. no one knows whats going on. shoulda been up almost a month ago

3. simins0611

simins0611 Well-Known Member

Thanks. Sorry for the repost. I look at this thing daily and didn't see it, but that doesn't mean it wasn't on page three in the small window where I wasn't looking.

4. Alexdouble-R

Alexdouble-R Well-Known Member

Lucky you man I'm still waiting on my damn money! I called them today and they said that they don't know when they are going to send me my money they owe me from last freaggin September!
    Thank god I'm back with Dunlop this year!

Last edited: Mar 27, 2008
  5. owndjoo

owndjoo muthapucka

the pirelli cards have the date on them when they expire. i've got some that are good til may from '07