1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pink Eye...

Discussion in 'General' started by Revenant.Eagle, Jan 30, 2009.

1. Revenant.Eagle

Revenant.Eagle What turn was it?

... all I have to say is goddamn does it suck to have pink eye in BOTH eyes. It looks and feels like I'm sneezing out my eyeballs. Time to see the doc tomorrow :/

Someone must really hate me, as I was out this entire week from school and work with a nasty cold as well. I NEVER get sick. WTF?!:confused:

Last edited: Jan 30, 2009
  2. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

One of the F`ing students got ya! Damn kids.

3. Revenant.Eagle

Revenant.Eagle What turn was it?

Haha I AM a student. Last semester of college FINALLY. I have no idea where I got it from. Maybe someone farted on my pillow?

4. g.mccormick

g.mccormick Well-Known Member

Thats what you get for digging in your ass then rubbing your eyes. Next time dig from the outside of your underwear. :)

5. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

:crackup:

6. Joe S

Joe S USCRA #496

One of the other HS coaches got it, my son has it and now my eyes feel funny too. Crap!

7. Tard

Tard Well-Known Member

If you are not going to the doc, try this I swear by it! Go to the drug store and pick up a sinus rinse bottle they usually come in a pack with some sterile solution packets. Fill er up and go over a sink and wash your eyes out...it totally helps clear up the infection.

8. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Conjunctivitis is even more fun if you wear contacts. Very contagious- just use the salve the doctor gives you. Clears it up fast.