1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Phillip Island, AU. | MotoGP 2010 (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'General' started by caferace, Oct 14, 2010.

1. :up: Lots of tension still left in the races!

2. ED_006

ED_006 Well-Known Member

Man, Nicky almost had Rossi. If only he could've blocked the inside line. Rossi continues to prove time and time again to every rider who the GOAT is. We all root for Spies but I'm telling you guys next year, Rossi will do it to him too.

Like someone mentioned at least for Hayden, if you're gonna get beat it better be by Rossi.:bow:

3. GoodKnight

GoodKnight Well-Known Member

Friggin Rossi. I was hopping to see Nicky on the podium :(

Did anyone else catch spies' post race interview? Colin has to have 3 shots of tequila tonight, lol.

4. Repo Man

Repo Man 50 years of Yamaha GP!!

It's just a fact that if Rossi is behind you he *will* be in front of you at the finish.

No one in racing has a stronger urge to win. :wow:

Great seeing Nicky dicing like that, I think some of the old dirt track bar bangin' experience came in handy there.... :up:

( And some of those riding lessons I gave him back in the day...... NOT!!! ) :p

5. Windshield

Windshield Well-Known Member

Would I really want to pass rosie with 2 or 3 laps remaining. Not a very high percentage standings increase due to the fact that the little annoyance is sure to pass you before the finish.

6. cgordon3

cgordon3 I need a new bike...

It could have been better for Nicky if he waited to make the pass, but from here on my couch I make all the right choices :D

7. 45° Please

45° Please Large Member

Another Rossi podium utilizing experience and incredible strategy.

MotoGP 2011? Awe man, bring it!

8. 418

418 Expert #59

Is that the reason he finished 3rd? :Poke:

I'm waiting for somebody to shut the door on those late entry passes by Rossi. His "luck" is gonna run out when somebody decides they're not gonna move out of the way and give him the room to get into the corner.

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Boring, well except for Rossi and Nicky.

10. Tdub

Tdub Say what???

Don't know how much strategy was involved in this podium. Passed Nicky for third, just to get repassed and then pull a "backyard" move on the last lap to retake the position. Sounds like a hard fought race, not strategy!:up:

11. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

I wouldn't want to pass [​IMG] her anywhere!

12. GixxerJohn011

GixxerJohn011 Well-Known Member

In 2-3 days you will be receiving a bill for a new keyboard and the lunch I just yakked onto it...that was totally uncalled for :Puke:

13. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

:crackup::crackup:

14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Caferace: spill the beans on Kallio's performance this year.

15. ronaldo9

ronaldo9 Well-Known Member

Where is Kallio going Moto2?

16. AJ

AJ Well-Known Member

Spies does.

Does he have the talent to beat the GOAT ?

Can't wait to find out:up:

17. ^^

Nick Harris and company have continually referred to "problems on and off the track," but there's never been any elaboration on this. I was a big Kallio fan when he was in 125 and 250, and really hoped he would build on his first year in MotoGP. What happened?

18. Repo Man

Repo Man 50 years of Yamaha GP!!

Did'nt he win the battle for the position???

I think so.

Point is that if you're toe to toe with 46 no matter what the position he's on a mission to beat you.

19. caferace

caferace No.

As Gavin said there are several factors, some of which I am privy to and some I apparently am not. As far as I know, none of of them are scandalous on his part, and since I'm not fully clued in yet will refrain from making comment at this time. Now if MCN was paying my bills?

In other words? no. :D

-jim

20. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

I agree about his luck running out. I really want to see someone run his foot over while he's doing the leg dangle.