1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Petition for CMRA Board Member Recall

Discussion in 'General' started by Racer997, Apr 9, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Congrats! Normally people being little bitches on here don't race at all. Good see some do! :D

2. Badazzmurican

Badazzmurican Active Member

That has to be the funniest post that you've ever posted. LMAO!!
    CMRA will allow you to socially engineer a profile name, as do almost all forums. However, you must be a paying member to see the private CMRA board.

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

So you don't have to be approved as a CMRA member to post on the boards - all of them? When did that change? It was absolutely true a couple of years ago.

They also still won't allow anonymous bullshit, but you can keep telling everyone here otherwise if you like.

4. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Here are the access levels that I am aware of:

Main Section, Announcements, Corner Worker Info, Vendor Marketplace, For Sale, Tech, Rides Wanted, and Questions: can be viewed by all, can be posted on by non-members provided they register and use their real name, no alias allowed.

Private Section: CMRA members (both racer and associate), Staff, and BOD only (typically houses topics deemed not in the interest of non-members or in the best interest of the club)

BOD Section: BOD, Race Director and Club Secretary only (club business)

5. Badazzmurican

You can easily create a name..John Smith and create an email that corresponds with said name. They will approve you and away you go. They are not doing background checks on you. To get access to the private forum you must be a paying member. I have some oceanfront property in Oklahoma that I will sell you cheap

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

We are discussing their rules and what they allow. They do not allow fake names. Thanks for playing.

7. Badazzmurican

Rules or what can be done! Yes it can be done easily, if you're not a paying member, then they have no way of knowing if John Smith is my real name. You and your rules...LOL !
    My real SSN # is 415-68-7085 so as to verify me!

8. Badazzmurican

..and people wonder how some people always have their CC info stolen....

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No shit? People can lie and make fake names? Well I'll be gosh darned. Never knew that.

Thank you so much for letting me in on this internet stuff.

10. Badazzmurican

Glad to have educated you on the ways of the interwebz!

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I see that you've changed your mind since the last time I recommended doing that someone. :crackup:

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

My mind is an ever changing landscape (that and it's been a busy day, stupid ass computers)

13. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Damn it mongo, stop playing with your damn food and kill it.

Yzasserina likes this.
  14. Badazzmurican

Send all you want to that email....I have like 14 Email accts...LOL

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No surprise there. But I guess you want a congratulations?

I was going mostly for you name being out there so Lindsey would know who is being a douche. You don't mind owning up to your own words do you?

16. Badazzmurican

Being a douche is truly an honor and should I get those words with my signature notarized? I value your opinion on such matters!

17. dantheman

dantheman Yeah, it hurt.....

This had all the potential of being epic.... Now, just annoying...

panthercity likes this.
  18. inge

inge Between fight or flight, one should choose wisely.

Coincidence?

19. Badazzmurican

Surprise....Surprise!

20. Rising

Rising Well-Known Member

Robby-Bobby and noles19 like this.