1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Perry Bombs

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Dieselboy, Nov 9, 2011.

1. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

"President Obama's office, how may I help you?"

"This is Rick Perry calling."

"Yes Governor Perry, what may I tell him is the nature of your call?"

"Well, I'm callin' to tell him I was wrong and would really like ta borrow one a his telepromter thingies."

"Governor Perry, I'll be happy to pass that along to the President. Is there a number where you can be reached?"

"Of course, 999-FLAT."

2. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Sure you didnt...

http://www.noquarterusa.net/blog/55631/a-clintonobama-trip-down-memory-lane-with-walmart/

Which one did you vote for?

3. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

Imagine if the guy said something really dumb like, "the 57 States". :eek:

:D

4. earacing

earacing Race Dad

5. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

"Got run over by his own train...."

6. chuckbear

chuckbear Totally radical, bro.

:crackup::crackup:

I'm using that. :D

7. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

The basic questions may be chosen ahead of time but the candidates don't know where it goes from those basics. I try to imagine what it must be like to be standing on a stage with the knowledge that there are millions of people watching, and hanging, onto every word spoken. It's gotta be mind numbing for just about anyone.

I also don't doubt that Perry, who he himself admitted was not a good debater, was nervous as hell and could have forgotten his own name under that pressure. I don't think it's a good representation of his actual knowledge of Governmental affairs but he sure as hell knows how to shoot himself in the foot. Of all the places where you need to be on your toes, a nationally televised debate is that place.

8. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

You have a short memory little grasshopper. Don't you remember Obama, Hillary, and others during their debates? It's a good think they weren't armed at the time. :)

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

How many debates has to be involved in so far? I'm not really following, but it seems to me like there's one every other day.

10. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

I think this was the tenth (?) one. More to come I believe. By the time Perry gets good at debating it'll all be over. :)

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You really think that the governor of Texas is intimidated after 10 nationally-televised debates?

12. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

They're mass debating.

Sorry.:D

13. charles

charles The Transporter

The 'debates' are all bullshit!

Real debates are conducted with very long curare-tipped screwdrivers.

14. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

"Oops." :D

15. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

:crackup:

16. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

This just made my wife laugh. :up: :crackup:

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You should be sorry. :crackup:

18. banzai132

banzai132 Oh shit! not again!

I thought you might be talking about a buddy of mine who likes to make his own new years eve boomers.

19. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Perry came in late. They had already held a few by the time he decided to throw his hat in the ring. (Perry may have had a few right before a couple of his.) :)

20. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

If it comes to that kind of debate Perry will win. Remember, he usually carries a firearm. (for the occasional coyote ya see) :up: